First delivery at last!!!

Suzisu

:talk017:

Finally. . . only 26hours late - My first month's supply has arrived!!!! Whoooo Hooo can't wait to start tomorrow. Is it sad to be this excited!!!

Sue x

woohoo!
Did you get a bumper pack? if so which one? I got a mixed one and I am now starting to think maybe i shouldnt have as no one seems to like the soups lol x

Not sad at all!! It's that excitement that will get u through the first few days.

Good luck!

I got mine today as well, I'm switching from lipotrim to this. But I wasn't sure if it would come or not and id no shake for tea so I bought stuff to make. Having a lovely pastry free quiche as seen on the recipe forum!

I got 2 months, shakes and bars, and shakes and soups. When I was on lt everyone there hated the soups but I loved it, hoping the same here. Didn't want to get the mixed bumper because I didn't like the idea of having a bar every day

I went for the bumper pack of shakes - not sure I can eat the bars without triggering a binge at the moment! And was hoping as it's "summer" I won't fancy the soups - HUH!! It's pouring with rain and freezing here at the moment:rolleyes:, I've got the heating back on lol!

Sue x

Did you start today Dee - or tomorrow?

Sue x

Good luck - I started yesterday although still have some Lipotrim shakes to use up . Got the one week sample box to start with so I can see what I like. Already the thai chicken soup gets my vote. not tried the bars yet!

Back