• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first ever ee week ....

BeckyT

Always trying!
Oh my word, well done you! That is one fantastic weight loss... You have every right to be extremely proud of yourself x

Scorpiolady2710

Loves smilies
Fantastic!! I love EE :D

jayde1148

Gold Member
Thanks I always do green or red but think I will stick with ee again this week :)

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Wow!! That is amazing :eek::D

Well done, heres hoping for another great week. Good luck xx

3106Catherine

Silver Member
wow that's one hell of a loss in one week! You must be overthe moon

jayde1148

Gold Member
Thanks everyone :) really don't know how it happened but gonna do another ee week x

suzyflo

Proud to be a loser!!
Jayde1148, do you have a food diary? I would be interested to see what you've been eating to achieve this, I can't get my head around ee, I just stick to the good old red and green days x

Jaq

Silver Member
What an amazing loss! Congratulations!

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Jayde1148, do you have a food diary? I would be interested to see what you've been eating to achieve this, I can't get my head around ee, I just stick to the good old red and green days x

I'd be really interested in seeing a Food Diary too, if you have one? I've had a shi**y past few weeks and could do with a bit of a boost before Christmas. I feel like I just need some inspiration xx

jayde1148

Gold Member
Food diary for last week

I dont have a food diary on here, maybe I will start one?! But I can tell you what I did from may paper copy...

Breakfasts: I alternated porridge (A+B) and cooked breakfast which was always a fry light eghg, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 bacon medallions.

Lunches: I made soups for lunch, a spicy winter veg soup which lasted 4 days and the christmas dinner soup recipe for 3 days (in recipe section and is lush!!). I also had these with ryvita each day, I synned them on days when I had porridge and used cottage cheese with them and on the days I had an A left I used laughing cow.

Dinners: I had =jacket potato and beans and salad, sw fry up, christmas dinner soup for dinner one night too because it was soooo amazing :p, taglitelle with home made chilli pasta sauce and chicken, and sweet potato tagine with quinoa over 2 days. And I had chilli pasta twists and a salad bowl at Pizza hut on Saturday :D

Syns were things like ketchup, ryvita, 3x guylian choccies with xfactor lol! Lots of lemsips :sigh: and olives. I lurve olives!!! And milk in coffees.

I only had snacks of super free fruit.

suzyflo

Proud to be a loser!!
Thanks jayde1148, that gives me some ideas, I've got super speed soup on the go at the moment but will have a look at the christmas dinner soup, sounds interesting! Shame you had to use syns on lemsips, hope you are better x :)

Last edited:

jayde1148

Gold Member
Thanks Suzy, still feeling rough but determined to be 100% until christmas x