first ever ee week ....

jayde1148

Gold Member
Paid off! My 100% week using all syns, following ee to the letter and I lost 11.5lbs!!!! Can't believe it! Sooo happy!

Oh my word, well done you! That is one fantastic weight loss... You have every right to be extremely proud of yourself x

Fantastic!! I love EE :D

Thanks I always do green or red but think I will stick with ee again this week :)

Wow!! That is amazing :eek::D

Well done, heres hoping for another great week. Good luck xx

wow that's one hell of a loss in one week! You must be overthe moon

Thanks everyone :) really don't know how it happened but gonna do another ee week x

Jayde1148, do you have a food diary? I would be interested to see what you've been eating to achieve this, I can't get my head around ee, I just stick to the good old red and green days x

What an amazing loss! Congratulations!

Jayde1148, do you have a food diary? I would be interested to see what you've been eating to achieve this, I can't get my head around ee, I just stick to the good old red and green days x

I'd be really interested in seeing a Food Diary too, if you have one? I've had a shi**y past few weeks and could do with a bit of a boost before Christmas. I feel like I just need some inspiration xx

Food diary for last week

I dont have a food diary on here, maybe I will start one?! But I can tell you what I did from may paper copy...

Breakfasts: I alternated porridge (A+B) and cooked breakfast which was always a fry light eghg, mushrooms, tomatoes and 2 bacon medallions.

Lunches: I made soups for lunch, a spicy winter veg soup which lasted 4 days and the christmas dinner soup recipe for 3 days (in recipe section and is lush!!). I also had these with ryvita each day, I synned them on days when I had porridge and used cottage cheese with them and on the days I had an A left I used laughing cow.

Dinners: I had =jacket potato and beans and salad, sw fry up, christmas dinner soup for dinner one night too because it was soooo amazing :p, taglitelle with home made chilli pasta sauce and chicken, and sweet potato tagine with quinoa over 2 days. And I had chilli pasta twists and a salad bowl at Pizza hut on Saturday :D

Syns were things like ketchup, ryvita, 3x guylian choccies with xfactor lol! Lots of lemsips :sigh: and olives. I lurve olives!!! And milk in coffees.

I only had snacks of super free fruit.

Thanks jayde1148, that gives me some ideas, I've got super speed soup on the go at the moment but will have a look at the christmas dinner soup, sounds interesting! Shame you had to use syns on lemsips, hope you are better x :)

Last edited:
Thanks Suzy, still feeling rough but determined to be 100% until christmas x

Back