First ever VLCD

Sounds like you are in the zone. Well done

Found his online after seeing a couple of posts about a book and its so bloody good!!

Weight Loss Tips | Diet Solution

From reading just a few I've planned out my next week to the letter, including redecorating the front room and what times I plan on having a pack haha.

When I have a plan I do it, which is making me think this challenge may just work! Really feeling positive at the moment but really should get some sleep. Damn ketosis!

xx

Well impressed. Your doing great xxx

like this one

Sabotaging Thought
: Either I'm totally perfect on my diet or I'm not on it at all.Response: Dieting is NOT all-or-nothing and treating it this way has NEVER helped me reach my goals. I have to stop allowing a mistake be an excuse for giving up because, like everyone else, I'm not perfect and am definitely going to slip up sometimes.

If you were driving on the highway and missed your exit, would you say, “Forget it” and keep driving? No! You’d get off at the very next exit and turn around. If you make a mistake this weekend, immediately turn yourself around and get right back on track.

good one!

Those quotes are brilliant they really hit home with me especially the driving one quite often when dieting I will make a boo boo in the day and this sod it for the rest of the day and cause even more damage... Thanks so much x

They're good aren't they. They really make you think, this is me all over, ****, that's so right. Haha.

So whenever I'm feeling off I'm gonna read some. Must work. There's a full book of them!

xx

Remember, in terms of your eating, you only have to answer to yourself. Don’t let comments or predicted reactions from others influence how you eat. You’re working on healthy eating because it’s an important goal for YOU. You don’t need to explain or answer to anybody else about this!

Quite true on our 'spaceman' diet!

If I was washing my nice china and accidently broke a plate, I wouldn't go to my china cabinet and smash all the rest of it. Dieting is the same - it makes NO SENSE to compound one mistake with more!

I would!, well my Ursula would, that's why we eat off plastic plates and bowls. OH bought me a new cheap set for Christmas dinner by the time we put hem away on Christmas day night shed broken a plate and 2 bowls!, since Christmas we are now left with 3 chipped cups and 1,bowl, 3 side plates and no dinner plates!!

babycake said:
I would!, well my Ursula would, that's why we eat off plastic plates and bowls. OH bought me a new cheap set for Christmas dinner by the time we put hem away on Christmas day night shed broken a plate and 2 bowls!, since Christmas we are now left with 3 chipped cups and 1,bowl, 3 side plates and no dinner plates!!

Haha that's even worse than me!!!

I have nothing matching and its mostly chipped :)

Haha that's even worse than me!!!

I have nothing matching and its mostly chipped :)

I've had 34 yrs of an Ursula so nothing amazes me! I come home from work and a light fitting will be smashed or a door will be hanging off, microwave broken, kettle broken, fire broken, big dents in my laminate flooring, toilet loose from the floor or cup marks on my leather sofa. People think that I keep my house looking like a junk shop because the kids wreak everything, they'd die laughing if they knew it was my mom!!!

I could do a stand up routine on her!!! She's like the character from trolled!!! It's made worse coz she works at asda!! People that know her are sure it's actually based on her!!! I wouldn't be surprised :):):)

I've had 34 yrs of an Ursula so nothing amazes me! I come home from work and a light fitting will be smashed or a door will be hanging off, microwave broken, kettle broken, fire broken, big dents in my laminate flooring, toilet loose from the floor or cup marks on my leather sofa. People think that I keep my house looking like a junk shop because the kids wreak everything, they'd die laughing if they knew it was my mom!!!

I could do a stand up routine on her!!! She's like the character from trolled!!! It's made worse coz she works at asda!! People that know her are sure it's actually based on her!!! I wouldn't be surprised :):):)

This made me giggle! I got 2 new dinner services for xmas and I made thebperson buy me the cheapest white set she could find in wilkos (£4.88 a set) becuase my OH is like a bull in a china shop amd smashes and breaks everything.

I buy 25 new glasses every 12 weeks. And I have had 6-8 new dinner services in the last 3 years. My mum gave me 2 of hers when she bought new and we were down to 2 dinner plates and 2 bowls at xmas.

My Oh hurts me all the time. Its all by accident but like he stands on my toes, traps my fingers in doors, elbow me, hits me with doors. Lol so yeah smashed crockery and glasses and beats me lol!

This made me giggle! I got 2 new dinner services for xmas and I made thebperson buy me the cheapest white set she could find in wilkos (£4.88 a set) becuase my OH is like a bull in a china shop amd smashes and breaks everything.

I buy 25 new glasses every 12 weeks. And I have had 6-8 new dinner services in the last 3 years. My mum gave me 2 of hers when she bought new and we were down to 2 dinner plates and 2 bowls at xmas.

My Oh hurts me all the time. Its all by accident but like he stands on my toes, traps my fingers in doors, elbow me, hits me with doors. Lol so yeah smashed crockery and glasses and beats me lol!

I wonder if it will ever stop! I recommend the plastic plates. She still sometimes breaks them (somehow) but they are cheap to replace!
oh and full combat gear lol xxx

I wonder if it will ever stop! I recommend the plastic plates. She still sometimes breaks them (somehow) but they are cheap to replace!
oh and full combat gear lol xxx

Ive been trying for 5 years. I don't think I can untrain clumsy! Lol

From the sounds of it ladies not only do you need plastic cutlery but full blown body armour too!! Haha.

Day 4 is well under way. Had 2 shakes so far, got the oven on for my famous chicken salad and I'll have a shake later on. Not felt hungry once or even jealous of the 4 members on my team at work who were eating cheese burgers right next me! Genuinely starting to see food in a different way now.

Does anyone else feel that when on this diet you tend to scrutinise what others are eating? Be interesting to know because I definitely do. There is a girl at work who sits next to me and she is quite heavy, quite a bit bigger than me. She eats 2 subways a day, every day, lots of chocolate and tonnes of full sugar drinks on top. To be fair to her, she's never complained about her weight to me and she may be happy the way she is but I can't help think why she is eating like that? Even though really, it's none of my business. It may be just because in all honestly I'm not a huge fan of her, she's very much a know it all but know **** all kind of person.

Anyway! Soon to be only 84 days left, it's going quite quick isn't it?

Hope everyone is having a sexy Sunday xx

Last edited:
Hi, is it worth doing slim and save? Only found out about it today and it looks good. Thanks in advance. Did ask on another thread but have been ignored. Still working my way round this site as only joined this week.

Hi, is it worth doing slim and save? Only found out about it today and it looks good. Thanks in advance. Did ask on another thread but have been ignored. Still working my way round this site as only joined this week.

How much are you planning on losing hunny?

Slim and save is definitely a diet you have to do all or nothing. I've lost 2 stone on it and many have lost more but you have to be in the right frame of mind for it!

If you read through my diary you'll see the ups and downs and the slips and the 'completely off the wagon and decided to get a bus' times but if you're ready to change the way you eat/think about food and stick at it 100% then yes, I'd say its definitely worth it. I could be around 10st by now if I'd have stuck at it BUT I am 2 stone down and now on an 88 day 100% challenge and feeling "in the zone"

God, when did I become Mother Theresa? Haha xx

How much are you planning on losing hunny?

Slim and save is definitely a diet you have to do all or nothing. I've lost 2 stone on it and many have lost more but you have to be in the right frame of mind for it!

If you read through my diary you'll see the ups and downs and the slips and the 'completely off the wagon and decided to get a bus' times but if you're ready to change the way you eat/think about food and stick at it 100% then yes, I'd say its definitely worth it. I could be around 10st by now if I'd have stuck at it BUT I am 2 stone down and now on an 88 day 100% challenge and feeling "in the zone"

God, when did I become Mother Theresa? Haha xx

Good advice Amy. If your heads in the right place and your support is good then it's brill. My OH is well on board at the moment!! He read my iPad diary and saw some of my hysterical ramblings. He does all the cooking and is letting me slop of to bed when I want ( it may only last a few weeks but it helps)

Good luck if you choose to start xx

Back