First ever VLCD

First off well done on ur losses and fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you land the emirates job when you apply for it. I would stick at your current job just now as speaking as someone who used to do recruitment I would find it a bit strange you jumped from one job to another in short space of time then on to another which clearly sounds like your dream job. Get to goal and then grab your next goal of the job. As for the bloke, he is wanting what is on the other side of the barren garden he is standing in, bright green grass. He is the one who sounds like he is not happy with his lot and sadly for you your text came at the wrong time in his life. He thought he was back to being young and carefree. Makes you wonder why the gf has not talked to him and been gone, maybe he is a player and it has caught up with him and his gf has thought F U. If things didnt happen way back then for whatever reason it wasnt meant to be and you never go back always look forward. You will find a trustworthy bloke out there when you are least expecting it. If he can text, flirt with you when he has a gf, nothing to say he wouldnt do it to you when he had you. He has blown the trust aspect out of your "relationship" right from the off.

Good luck in your weight loss, love life and job. You will see everything falls neatly into place when least expecting it to.

First off well done on ur losses and fingers, toes and eyes crossed that you land the emirates job when you apply for it. I would stick at your current job just now as speaking as someone who used to do recruitment I would find it a bit strange you jumped from one job to another in short space of time then on to another which clearly sounds like your dream job. Get to goal and then grab your next goal of the job. As for the bloke, he is wanting what is on the other side of the barren garden he is standing in, bright green grass. He is the one who sounds like he is not happy with his lot and sadly for you your text came at the wrong time in his life. He thought he was back to being young and carefree. Makes you wonder why the gf has not talked to him and been gone, maybe he is a player and it has caught up with him and his gf has thought F U. If things didnt happen way back then for whatever reason it wasnt meant to be and you never go back always look forward. You will find a trustworthy bloke out there when you are least expecting it. If he can text, flirt with you when he has a gf, nothing to say he wouldnt do it to you when he had you. He has blown the trust aspect out of your "relationship" right from the off.

Good luck in your weight loss, love life and job. You will see everything falls neatly into place when least expecting it to.

Aww thank you hunny!! I definitely need everything crossed, it is a dream job although I have got a back up plan if it doesn't work out this time round. Although I will apply again if it doesn't!

I know he wouldn't be right for me anyway, and after what he was telling me why his relationship isn't peachy at the moment I can't blame his girlfriend for not speaking to him and that's only based on what he's told me. If anything did happen the novelty would soon wear off and I'd realise I don't want to be tied down to someone 8 years older than me when I could be off flaunting my brand new body off all over the show haha.

xx

Mmm mac and cheese never tasted so good!!

Gonna head out and buy my carpet for my room and hopppppefully get a couple more walls done. I'm not actually doing the wallpapering because I am diabolically terrible at it so instead I'm gonna attempt the 30 day shred while its being done for me. Don't actually have any dumbbells so gonna use a couple of tins of beans instead haha. Can't Remember the last time I did exercise properly so no doubt I'll be sore in the morning! I keep saying I'll join this or do that but this time I am actually gonna do it. This jelly belly needs to go!

xx

Mmm mac and cheese never tasted so good!!

Gonna head out and buy my carpet for my room and hopppppefully get a couple more walls done. I'm not actually doing the wallpapering because I am diabolically terrible at it so instead I'm gonna attempt the 30 day shred while its being done for me. Don't actually have any dumbbells so gonna use a couple of tins of beans instead haha. Can't Remember the last time I did exercise properly so no doubt I'll be sore in the morning! I keep saying I'll join this or do that but this time I am actually gonna do it. This jelly belly needs to go!

xx

It's the motivation to start the exercising that's the hardest once you get into it it's fun and makes you feel great, the first one for me was a killer but now I really do enjoy it as tough as it can be.
What's the 30 day shred? Is it Jillian Michaels?
X

It's the motivation to start the exercising that's the hardest once you get into it it's fun and makes you feel great, the first one for me was a killer but now I really do enjoy it as tough as it can be.
What's the 30 day shred? Is it Jillian Michaels?
X

Yea! It's all on YouTube so got no excuse really!!

Really pissed off! Went to carpet right and the cheeky *******s are trying to charge me over £200 for a 3x3m carpet and underlay. Are they having a laugh?!!

xx

Yea! It's all on YouTube so got no excuse really!!

Really pissed off! Went to carpet right and the cheeky *******s are trying to charge me over £200 for a 3x3m carpet and underlay. Are they having a laugh?!!

xx

Oh my god, why don't you just open a bloody vein for them, bleed you bloody dry! For 3x3?! That's ridiculous,what's the carpet made of dodo feathers?! Haha

I'll have to have a look at the 30day shred see if I can do it, though Jillian Michaels is a bit of drill sergeant haha I'd end up flipping her off every few minutes x

Oh I'm up and down like a yoyo. I'm on a vlcd too at the minute. I prefer to do low gi but I need drastic weight loss as I'm getting married in may. Need 2 stone gone. I'm doing the new you plan. Think it's like the slim and save. Meal replacement shakes soups and bars. I gained 3 stone over 2 yrs since I stopped smoking. Before that I was size 8. I'm now size 14. Honeymoon booked for dominican republic and need to loss the weight and tone so badly. Going to do 30 day shred from tomorrow night. Have not exercised since b4 xmas :(

Oh my god, why don't you just open a bloody vein for them, bleed you bloody dry! For 3x3?! That's ridiculous,what's the carpet made of dodo feathers?! Haha

I'll have to have a look at the 30day shred see if I can do it, though Jillian Michaels is a bit of drill sergeant haha I'd end up flipping her off every few minutes x

Hahaha your comments are hilarious!!

Suppose it doesn't matter if you flip her off as long as you do it. It's quite good actually! She tells you why you're doing it and what it's helping to do so you're not just copying, she's like teaching you at the same time. Although I 100% agree with the drill sergeant comment. FML haha xx

Oh I'm up and down like a yoyo. I'm on a vlcd too at the minute. I prefer to do low gi but I need drastic weight loss as I'm getting married in may. Need 2 stone gone. I'm doing the new you plan. Think it's like the slim and save. Meal replacement shakes soups and bars. I gained 3 stone over 2 yrs since I stopped smoking. Before that I was size 8. I'm now size 14. Honeymoon booked for dominican republic and need to loss the weight and tone so badly. Going to do 30 day shred from tomorrow night. Have not exercised since b4 xmas :(

Ooh well congratulations!! May is aaaages away you've got loads of time! You'll do it!!

Massively jealous of you going to Dom Rep!! But still hope you have a fab time looking amazing in a bikini!

Ive not exercised properly since breaking my ankle. That was in 2010. Oops haha xx

Hahaha your comments are hilarious!!

Suppose it doesn't matter if you flip her off as long as you do it. It's quite good actually! She tells you why you're doing it and what it's helping to do so you're not just copying, she's like teaching you at the same time. Although I 100% agree with the drill sergeant comment. FML haha xx

Ha thanks!
Yeah I would do it but I would be cursing her out all the time haha, not sure if I'd be able to though I have hypermobility syndrome so some exercises I struggle with cos my joints just dislocate all the time,hopefully after building some muscle though I'll find other things easier to do,the kettleworx is working for me quite well, just have to modify some exercises so I don't end up in A&E to be put back together again, I'm like a bloody raggy doll, just call me sad sack and stick me in the reject bin haha x

Day 35 on the slim and save diet (said it Geordie accent)

Well after today I'll have COMPLETED 5 weeks of s&s. Omfriggingod! Still not cheated unless you count the odd cherry tomato. I'm not so much starting to struggle but I think I've got it in my head this is the week I'll fail so I've decided that I am going to weigh on Friday! Woo! Excited!!

xx

Day 35 on the slim and save diet (said it Geordie accent)

Well after today I'll have COMPLETED 5 weeks of s&s. Omfriggingod! Still not cheated unless you count the odd cherry tomato. I'm not so much starting to struggle but I think I've got it in my head this is the week I'll fail so I've decided that I am going to weigh on Friday! Woo! Excited!!

xx

Well done!!!! Five weeks!! Amazing!!! Yay your weighing!!!!! Eeeekkkk excitement!!!!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're doing amazingly sweetie! Well done! xx

Grand actually! Can't believe I've done four and a half weeks! Am starting back at my friend's toning
class tonight so that should bring about a bit of definition to this slowly shrinking bod!
I've just had my mackerel salad in work and am stuffed so hope it's digested come 7pm!
Then will have a nice hot shake before bed and wake up tomorrow with the pain of tonight's endeavours!! Can't wait!!
Have a lovely evening sweetie in your fab n funky newly decorated gaff!

Back