First ever VLCD

Hello ladies!! I'm so sorry I've not been on here much, I'll have a catch up with diaries soon!!

I've not been following s&s due to them still not having mac and cheese! As much as I'd love to say I could, I just can't cope with 4 shakes a day and mac and cheese is the only meal pack I like! I'm highly disappointed with them because it competely messed me up.

However!!

I've not been eating crap me usually been having a shake for breaky and I'm down to 11st6!!! So only 6lbs to get to my first target and 4lbs off an overall loss of 4 stone so I'm very happy!!

I made a huge mistake this weekend. I met Internet boy! After 4 years of not seeing each other and there being quite a lot of sexual chemistry shall we say, you can kind of guess what happened. And no, he's not split with his gf "yet"

I have sort of been seeing someone too. I've known him since I was about 14 as he was one of my brothers friends. He's recently come out of the army after 10 years and he sent me a message in fb asking how I was and it all sort of went from there. It's nothing serious, just a bit of fun ha.

Oh, and this is reeeeeally sad it I'm gonna tell you anyway. There was this guy who I used to work with and reeeeeeeally fancy to the point where it was so noticeable and hiiiighly embarrassing. Well, when I left this place, he unfollowed me on twitter which I was horrified by! So anyway, I put up a new picture on fb (I'll attach it), he liked it, then started following me on twitter again and attempting to start a conversation. Ha! Pie faced him obviously!!

So my confidence is better than ever, I'm still losing weight even after all the drama that's been going on, just proves that you can still follow a healthy eating plan when times are tough instead of binging and gaining loads of weight and making yourself feel worse! It's not worth it. We deserve to be slim and happy and I definitely feel it now!!

Love you all, I'm not gonna leave you again, I'm back now haha xx

Wow Hun your life is like Hollyoaks!!! How do u feel now after seeing Internet boy?

I love that u r so confident, after all your hard work u deserve it! U r really close to your goal too and 4st is amazing! Xx

sexy lips!!

oh dear re. internet boy - but you're allowed some indiscretions - you only live once!! ooh bit of forbidden passion can't beat it ;) (says the boringly married lady!!) you won't regret it, just as long as you don't let yourself get hurt (he doesn't really sound like a keeper, for a start he's cheating on his gf!!)

wonder why work boy unfollowed you on twitter? couldn't have been a 'well she has left so I'm not following her' kind of thing?? weird - can't work boys out

good that you're having fun though - keep it all casual for now, you're young beautiful free and single and you want to enjoy it!!

Well done for being down to 11'6'' that is brilliant!! and maintaining too! I need to make an order soon and am also gutted about the mac and cheese. Luckily I lOVE the oatmeal (well, loads of the packs actually I ain't fussy!)

Have you got a new job yet?

Oh I know! It was all a bit mad, like it wasn't wierd at all? But he was talking about when him lease is up and how he's going to split up with her and that he wouldn't cheat on me blah blah, all that kind of bull!

My old work colleague I couldn't work out if I knew everything there was to know about men. I just want him to see me now so I can be all "this is what you could have had" haha.

Just in the process of looking for new jobs! I'm going to apply for emirates like I said I would, just need to buy an outfit for the pictures.

How you getting on with your challenge?

xx

Wow Hun your life is like Hollyoaks!!! How do u feel now after seeing Internet boy?

I love that u r so confident, after all your hard work u deserve it! U r really close to your goal too and 4st is amazing! Xx

Haha! Isn't it just!

I don't know how I feel. I'm glad I met him, bit annoyed with myself for letting it get too far but can't change it so no point in feeling sh1t about it!

How are you getting on?! Still can't read your diary, need to get posting don't I?! Ha xx

MissAmyMarie said:
Oh I know! It was all a bit mad, like it wasn't wierd at all? But he was talking about when him lease is up and how he's going to split up with her and that he wouldn't cheat on me blah blah, all that kind of bull!

My old work colleague I couldn't work out if I knew everything there was to know about men. I just want him to see me now so I can be all "this is what you could have had" haha.

Just in the process of looking for new jobs! I'm going to apply for emirates like I said I would, just need to buy an outfit for the pictures.

How you getting on with your challenge?

xx

I'm doing great after a slip up over the weekend got straight back on it Monday morning and haven't looked back...no regrets ;)

Good for you flaunting what they could have had...if they'd made the grade..!!

I'm doing great after a slip up over the weekend got straight back on it Monday morning and haven't looked back...no regrets ;)

Good for you flaunting what they could have had...if they'd made the grade..!!

Ooh glad to hear it hunny! You'll be super skinny in no time!!

xx

great. only have another 6.2ibs to get to goal and wedding is not for another 9 weeks so its doable :) for 3 of those weeks i dont expect to lose anything but i hope i dont gain as i have my hen weekend, the tasting session in the hotel (3 course meal & wine), plus another wedding to go to (3 course meal & wine).

great. only have another 6.2ibs to get to goal and wedding is not for another 9 weeks so its doable :) for 3 of those weeks i dont expect to lose anything but i hope i dont gain as i have my hen weekend, the tasting session in the hotel (3 course meal & wine), plus another wedding to go to (3 course meal & wine).

Wow you've done amazing!!! Can't wait to see pics of the big day xx

These used to be tight on me!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 107
Hello lovely

have missed your updates recently!!!

WOWEE look at that pic!!!! that is brilliant! well done lovely!!! happy tears i hope :) xxxxxxx

Hello lovely

have missed your updates recently!!!

WOWEE look at that pic!!!! that is brilliant! well done lovely!!! happy tears i hope :) xxxxxxx

definitely happy tears!! Can't believe how many people have liked/commented on the picture. I feel so proud of myself!!

how are you getting on?

xx

That is amazing!!! I'm going to keep my Jeans to do this i'm such a copycat!!!! ;)

Do it! I wasn't going to out it on Facebook but was feeling a bit shitty and sent it my mate and she said I should. It's only been on just over an hour and already has 50 likes. I'm amazed. Like I said, it's only just hit me how well I have actually done. Definitely copy me, you'll feel awesome xx

That picture is awesome!!! I've been reading your diary for a while now an you are doing so well Hun!
I'm soon stealing the pic idea too lol xx

Back