First ever VLCD

Men actually no. Boys. I give up on them. Don't get them and never will.
You sound like a confident young lady and you're gorgeous. I'm sure guys are queuing up to take you out. Just enjoy it and keep doing your thing. Dubai sounds like a plan! I def see myself working abroad in the near future too. A change of scenery may be a good idea..

Hello... Not sure if you remember me but I am back and restarting slim and save to get to goal on Wednesday.

Sorry to hear about your grandad. I know its not easy x

Course I remember you Katie! You've done amazing!! Not long till you're at goal now!! You've lost a huge amount of weight, you must be so proud of yourself!!

I went seeing my grandad again last night and he has improved so much he was even walking, with the help of nurses like but still an improvement. He seemed a lot more with it even though he was talking about handing his notice in at one point but at least he's talking again now!!

xx

def know what you mean about the attention since you've been slim, I've been there and I found it difficult to say no to anyone who was interested just because I couldn't believe they'd like me :rolleyes: men love girls with self esteem problems ;) my poor Dad despaired over me :(

Yes it would be cruel for your poor grandad to have to struggle on after this wouldn't it - I hate the way people seem to be kept alive at all costs when there isn't a life to live :(

keep us posted on the diet failures of the office girls ;) lol

It's weird isn't it?! Haha. I think I need to get myself out and on the pull but its so hard to meet anyone on a night out these days!! Doesn't help that I've lost my phone so don't have a number to give anyone at the moment even if I do pull!!

I will certainly keep you posted, no doubt they won't let me know if they fail which is what I'm guessing will happen!!

xx

Men actually no. Boys. I give up on them. Don't get them and never will.
You sound like a confident young lady and you're gorgeous. I'm sure guys are queuing up to take you out. Just enjoy it and keep doing your thing. Dubai sounds like a plan! I def see myself working abroad in the near future too. A change of scenery may be a good idea..

when do boys become men though?! That's the problem haha!!

Thankyou I do feel a lot more confident!! One of the men on my grandads ward, his grandson is visiting tonight and he's shown me a photo of him... Oooffff, he's gorgeous!! May put my confidence to the test and try and come away with a phone number, it's already been confirmed he's single haha.

Ive worked abroad before, it's definitely something I need to do again and something I would recommend!!

xx

boys never become men! haha! they just act slightly more mature in certain circumstances.....work....but otherwise....Nope! always just boys that get more grey hair as they get older haha!!

hope your ok chick

sorry to hear about your grandad.....we had last year my OH's grandads both passed away within a few months of each other, horrible when grandparents start becoming fraile etc....duno about you but you just expect them to always be there! its a horrible part of life but always here if you need a chat :) xxx

boys never become men! haha! they just act slightly more mature in certain circumstances.....work....but otherwise....Nope! always just boys that get more grey hair as they get older haha!!

hope your ok chick

sorry to hear about your grandad.....we had last year my OH's grandads both passed away within a few months of each other, horrible when grandparents start becoming fraile etc....duno about you but you just expect them to always be there! its a horrible part of life but always here if you need a chat :) xxx

Haha I love that!! I think I've realised that I'm destined to be single forever. Me and my friends are all going through the same crisis at the moment ha!

It's not nice to watch but at least he's getting better. When I saw him on Sunday he had deteriorated so much and I thought he wasn't going to pull through bit he is so much better now its unbelievable. I don't think he'll end up back at home, if he does get well enough to get out of hospital I think he will need to go in a nursing home.

But thank you hunny, I've definitely been ranting to you lot quite a bit recently haha xx

One of my outfits for the weekend arrived this morning. What you thinking ladies? YES THAT IS A CROP TOP!! Haha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    615.6 KB · Views: 110
One of my outfits for the weekend arrived this morning. What you thinking ladies? YES THAT IS A CROP TOP!! Haha xx

LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt!!!! swit swooooooo defo!!! try it on and show us!!! xxxx

Have just re read your diary-you've done so well. Sorry to hear you're having a rough time with work, men an poorly grandad x hugs x

Whit woo your going to look stunning

Thanks girls!!!

Well my second outfit for this weekend is this one...

The SIZE TEN dress I bought at the start of my slim and save adventure!! It actually fits me!!! Woooooooppppppppp xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 108
Gorgeous!!! Look lovely Hun!!

Hope ur proud of urself!!! You've done so brilliant!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks babe!!!

Need a tan and something to stop my nips peeking through seeing as its backless and can't wear a bra haha xx

Ooo nipple tape?! Wouldn't chance it .... It's bloody freezing!! Lol could end up being able to cut glass hahaha!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back