First ever VLCD

Ooo nipple tape?! Wouldn't chance it .... It's bloody freezing!! Lol could end up being able to cut glass hahaha!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do they do that? I've tried plasters in the past but it never works. Maybe duct tape? But I imagine that would hurt coming off haha. Definitely need to find something xx

You look amazing :) that dress really suits you. Your so skinny xx

Emma... You are a legend. First my bedroom wallpaper, now my nipple problems solved!! What would I do without you haha xx

Haha I love the fact I've solved ur wallpaper and now nipple problem! Haha couldn't be more different could they!! Lol so funny! But glad to be of help :) xxx

WOWSER! :eek: Gorge!

what an amazing feeling - how far could you get the dress on when you started?

I couldn't! I couldn't even close the belt around me, I still couldn't even get the belt fastened on the furthest hole after I'd lost 2 stone! Now I can fasten it properly and still have room to move it over another hole if I wanted, just don't need to because of the style of it xx

I am SO sick of men!!

The guy who has ignored me for a full week has decided to finally text me today telling me sorry, he's "been busy". Too busy to send a text? Or even read it? Have you honestly got that little respect for me that you think I'm not intelligent enough to realise you're spouting absolute BULLSH1T?! Or that I'll come running round? F*CK OFF!! You sit in and get p1ssed on wine and beer like you did last weekend when you promised I could go round. You have fun mate. Because I know I will have a much better time without you in my life than you will without me in yours. Blown it you absolute bell end.

As you can see girls, I'm fuming!! Haha.

xx

I am SO sick of men!!

The guy who has ignored me for a full week has decided to finally text me today telling me sorry, he's "been busy". Too busy to send a text? Or even read it? Have you honestly got that little respect for me that you think I'm not intelligent enough to realise you're spouting absolute BULLSH1T?! Or that I'll come running round? F*CK OFF!! You sit in and get p1ssed on wine and beer like you did last weekend when you promised I could go round. You have fun mate. Because I know I will have a much better time without you in my life than you will without me in yours. Blown it you absolute bell end.

xx

ahhh they are so stupid!!! did he expect you to go "o dw thats ok...." back into conversation!!! i hope you have just deleted his number and txt's doesnt deserve anymore of your time! silly boy!!!

xxxx

ahhh they are so stupid!!! did he expect you to go "o dw thats ok...." back into conversation!!! i hope you have just deleted his number and txt's doesnt deserve anymore of your time! silly boy!!!

xxxx

Yea I think he did because that's what I've done in the past. He's not ignored me for a week in the past. A weekend? Yes. I can understand that especially when he told me he was going out so I expected it but not when he "promises" HIS WORDS NOT MINE! To let me stay at weekend. I didn't even ask him! So why say it then ignore me?

Ive not deleted his number. Or his texts. Or him off Facebook. I'm gonna do what he's done to me and might text in a week to tell him I've been "busy" inverted commas included. Prick xx

Yea I think he did because that's what I've done in the past. He's not ignored me for a week in the past. A weekend? Yes. I can understand that especially when he told me he was going out so I expected it but not when he "promises" HIS WORDS NOT MINE! To let me stay at weekend. I didn't even ask him! So why say it then ignore me?

Ive not deleted his number. Or his texts. Or him off Facebook. I'm gonna do what he's done to me and might text in a week to tell him I've been "busy" inverted commas included. Prick xx

yes exactly!!! o he is clearly a waste of time and look at it this way.....best you didnt go out of your way and see him etc and THEN find this out! bothered.......you have two gorgeous outfits for this weekend i suggest you get them on and get out and cheer yourself up missy!

YESSSS this is such a better idea!!! i would leave it a week and a half!! haha! stupid idiot!! xxxxx

yes exactly!!! o he is clearly a waste of time and look at it this way.....best you didnt go out of your way and see him etc and THEN find this out! bothered.......you have two gorgeous outfits for this weekend i suggest you get them on and get out and cheer yourself up missy!

YESSSS this is such a better idea!!! i would leave it a week and a half!! haha! stupid idiot!! xxxxx

Haha oh you make me laugh!! I've put a Facebook status too so he knows I'm out getting pissed all weekend, starting tonight! See how he f*cking likes it. And he can look at which boys are liking and commenting on it and think of that what he wants. Arsehole! God I wish I didn't like him so much!

xx

Oh I'm so glad to be out of the dating scene...its just way too complicated :) enjoy ur weekend. By Monday you will have forgotton all about him!!!

Haha oh you make me laugh!! I've put a Facebook status too so he knows I'm out getting pissed all weekend, starting tonight! See how he f*cking likes it. And he can look at which boys are liking and commenting on it and think of that what he wants. Arsehole! God I wish I didn't like him so much!

xx

Good for you!!! Make ur comments bk overly flirty too !!! Best way to make yourself feel better!! Don't worry Hun!! You'll forget him soon xxx

I am SO sick of men!!

xx

Hahaha! You go girl! I'm with you on that 100%!!!
This guy from the gym has been on my case for nearly 2 years and now that I've given him my number at last he thinks he's the Gods gift to women saying I should try and live on the edge a little and come over to his place and give him a massage (I'm a spa manager)
F*^k off!!!

Have you put that pic of you in the dress on facebook yet? You'll get all the guys commenting on that :D haha boys are SO STUPID. They really are.

and slim and happy - how creepy is that guy - *shudder*

I know right?! Live on the edge by giving him a massage?! Really?!!

Back