First ever VLCD

The packs are really nice and make it easier ti follow. Ive not tried any of the curry ones yet. Im still eating my left over packs. Unfortunately ive got yukky truffle bars I dont like and spaghetti and chilli. 2 weeks worth and then new flavors ill order ha ha.

I try and put extra water in my soup and shakes so that im taking more water.

The packs are really nice and make it easier ti follow. Ive not tried any of the curry ones yet. Im still eating my left over packs. Unfortunately ive got yukky truffle bars I dont like and spaghetti and chilli. 2 weeks worth and then new flavors ill order ha ha.

I try and put extra water in my soup and shakes so that im taking more water.

Not loving the curry pack if I'm honest. I used to just have mac and cheese and strawberry shakes but then they ran out and haven't had any in since so I'm trying to get by with packs I don't necessarily like. I love the Truffa bars but only order a couple at a time, I usually have 3 shakes and a meal. How are you getting on? xx

Hope ur day is going well!!! I used to think curry was ok but I got put off by the curry burps that followed hahahahaha xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not loving the curry pack if I'm honest. I used to just have mac and cheese and strawberry shakes but then they ran out and haven't had any in since so I'm trying to get by with packs I don't necessarily like. I love the Truffa bars but only order a couple at a time, I usually have 3 shakes and a meal. How are you getting on? xx

Maybe ill just order 1 sample of the curry ones then. Im doing same getting by on stuff i dont like. But im on day 8 today and ive lost 10lbs so im very happy, im on a roll its not to hard now.

I would prefer to have all shakes so 4 a day but ive rationed them out so that i have 1 for breakfast per day then 2 meal packs and a bar, ive got to eat it all as its a waste otherwise.

Oh dear curry burps hmmmm sounds like it will be interesting flavor defo just order 1 i think to try it lol

Well its the end of the day im sat with my ipad thingy and a coke zero :) best thing of all im sat here without that 10lbs :)

Hope ur day is going well!!! I used to think curry was ok but I got put off by the curry burps that followed hahahahaha xxxx

Thanks hunny, I'm just gonna turn the curry packs into curry crisps I think. They taste nicer that way!! How's things with you? xx

Maybe ill just order 1 sample of the curry ones then. Im doing same getting by on stuff i dont like. But im on day 8 today and ive lost 10lbs so im very happy, im on a roll its not to hard now.

I would prefer to have all shakes so 4 a day but ive rationed them out so that i have 1 for breakfast per day then 2 meal packs and a bar, ive got to eat it all as its a waste otherwise.

Oh dear curry burps hmmmm sounds like it will be interesting flavor defo just order 1 i think to try it lol

Well its the end of the day im sat with my ipad thingy and a coke zero :) best thing of all im sat here without that 10lbs :)

Some people love them just not me or Emma!! Haha. 10lbs is an amazing loss, that's like nearly a stone in a week!! Well done babe!!

Best idea is to use off what you already have otherwise its just a waste of money, not that I can talk I've got loads of left over ones that I don't even look at. They can be my rainy day packs haha xx

Thanks hunny, I'm just gonna turn the curry packs into curry crisps I think. They taste nicer that way!! How's things with you? xx

ooo that sounds interesting!!!

yer everythings good thanks hun......just praying the weekend hurrys up!!! how are you? xxx

Some people love them just not me or Emma!! Haha. 10lbs is an amazing loss, that's like nearly a stone in a week!! Well done babe!!

Best idea is to use off what you already have otherwise its just a waste of money, not that I can talk I've got loads of left over ones that I don't even look at. They can be my rainy day packs haha xx

Yes thats what these are and the truffle bars are out of date so are my soups and porridge but im just having them anyway once this next 2 weeks are over ill have no packs so can order fresh stuff. Will order 1 of every new flavor just to see what its like tho

Hey Hun how are you?

Are you bk on s&s? I'm placing an order when I get paid (fri) and gonna do it till I'm at goal! Size ten so hopefully July time xxx

Oh god I've had the week from hell!! Gone off track massively with the diet, hardly eaten anything!! My auntie had a massive heart attack on Tuesday and has been in hospital since. She seems alright now but still isn't fit enough to leave hospital. I've ransacked the whole house, it's completely spotless and I've taken so much to the tip I've pretty much filled it singlehandedly. It's been really hard, then on Saturday it was my nans birthday and all of us (22) went to Chinese buffet which my grandad paid for. I stuck to mainly carb free but definitely went over on calories ha! Here's a pic anyway. My scales are broken so don't know what damage I have caused but people think I look thinner? Not sure how that's happened! Anyway I'm just writing this with a shake and a brew. I'm not wavering now!!

How is everyone?

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 92
Oh god I've had the week from hell!! Gone off track massively with the diet, hardly eaten anything!! My auntie had a massive heart attack on Tuesday and has been in hospital since. She seems alright now but still isn't fit enough to leave hospital. I've ransacked the whole house, it's completely spotless and I've taken so much to the tip I've pretty much filled it singlehandedly. It's been really hard, then on Saturday it was my nans birthday and all of us (22) went to Chinese buffet which my grandad paid for. I stuck to mainly carb free but definitely went over on calories ha! Here's a pic anyway. My scales are broken so don't know what damage I have caused but people think I look thinner? Not sure how that's happened! Anyway I'm just writing this with a shake and a brew. I'm not wavering now!!

How is everyone?

xx

Hi Sweetie,

omg sorry to hear about your auntie i hope shes ok!! Sounds like you've had a very hard week hun!!

look lovely in your piccy and certainly don't look like you have put on at all! so well done!!

im back to s&s next week! got to get skinny now!! we have my bf's brothers wedding in August!!! eek! and my bf is an usher and she wants me to be sort of usher-ette lol!!! like wear a dress similar to the bridemaids :D so i want to be minimum a size ten by then!!! eeek!!! its my bday on 21st May so i will place my order this Fri (pay day) and start when it arrives (hopefully arrive monday sometime so i will start Tuesday) am excited!

going for shakes this time, going to order banana, strawberry, red berries, chocolate and crispy chocolate - have you tried any of these? i've ordered a sample of carbonara pasta from exante to try!! so i'm aiming for three shakes a day and a carbonara (if i like it) or an omlette if i dont :) ....so B- Shake, L - Shake, D - Carbonara/omlette, After Dinner - Shake

xxxx

Hi Sweetie,

omg sorry to hear about your auntie i hope shes ok!! Sounds like you've had a very hard week hun!!

look lovely in your piccy and certainly don't look like you have put on at all! so well done!!

im back to s&s next week! got to get skinny now!! we have my bf's brothers wedding in August!!! eek! and my bf is an usher and she wants me to be sort of usher-ette lol!!! like wear a dress similar to the bridemaids :D so i want to be minimum a size ten by then!!! eeek!!! its my bday on 21st May so i will place my order this Fri (pay day) and start when it arrives (hopefully arrive monday sometime so i will start Tuesday) am excited!

going for shakes this time, going to order banana, strawberry, red berries, chocolate and crispy chocolate - have you tried any of these? i've ordered a sample of carbonara pasta from exante to try!! so i'm aiming for three shakes a day and a carbonara (if i like it) or an omlette if i dont :) ....so B- Shake, L - Shake, D - Carbonara/omlette, After Dinner - Shake

xxxx

Thanks hunny, she's coming out tomorrow so I'm happy about that! Just scared me a bit but feeling more positive again now!

Oohh August is plenty of times to get to a 10!! It's nice that they've made a new role especially for you haha. I did really well on just shakes and protein meal or mac and cheese so that's what I'm doing again now but I've ordered a couple of bars too. Still gutted there is no mac and cheese!! Strawberry is my ultimate fave!! It's the one I order most of, in fact it's pretty much all I have!! I've got a couple of chocolate and they're ok now and again hot. Not fond of the red berries and hate anything banana so not even tried it. I've got funny taste buds though, I'm sure you'll like them if those are the sort of flavours you like anyway!!

We can s&s together to a 10! I'm just about to have my second pack now xx

Sorry about your tough week :(

You look amazing though!! Your arms are great, no sloppy bits! Joy of being young, well jel!!

Hopefully it can't get any worse because everything that has gone wrong has done already!!

Anyway, it's all been going off in my love life haha. I was a complete idiot and went round to army boys again last week after 3 weeks of nothing bar about 4 texts. I had a lot of sly digs at him and thought he might have realised he's been an idiot and start being nicer to me. Nope, not heard from him since!! If he texts me now I'm seriously not responding this time!! But I've met someone new anyway, it's another I've known since school and not seen in years, went out with last weekend and saw him. We've seen each other a couple of times but he's gone working away today for 3 weeks. Gutted! Then I've still got that guy I used to work with saying he wants to take me out but that's yet to happen!

How are things with you? xx

Oh and a dj from Kavos wants me to go back working over there saying I can stay with him and pay rent in kisses hahahaha. Never. Gonna. Happen!

Wow that is hectic well your a babe so choose wisely pick a good en

Back