First ever VLCD

Yes I know the feeling ive found my share plus someone else share of idiots over the years.

Hiya chick, just been looking at your pics and you're looking amazing.

Thanks hunny, she's coming out tomorrow so I'm happy about that! Just scared me a bit but feeling more positive again now!

Oohh August is plenty of times to get to a 10!! It's nice that they've made a new role especially for you haha. I did really well on just shakes and protein meal or mac and cheese so that's what I'm doing again now but I've ordered a couple of bars too. Still gutted there is no mac and cheese!! Strawberry is my ultimate fave!! It's the one I order most of, in fact it's pretty much all I have!! I've got a couple of chocolate and they're ok now and again hot. Not fond of the red berries and hate anything banana so not even tried it. I've got funny taste buds though, I'm sure you'll like them if those are the sort of flavours you like anyway!!

We can s&s together to a 10! I'm just about to have my second pack now xx

hiya hun

yes im hoping to get there by sort of July time! so im slim for summer!! yes pls can we do it together!!! how long are you planning to stay on it for now?

im going to have mainly strawberry i think!! hope i like them lol!!! why didnt you like the red berries?! im scared of what to choose in case i dont like them lol!!!

so pleased to hear your aunty is on the mend bless her!! must have been a right shock to the system!

O - M - G in your piccies you look Fab!!!! honestly well done!!

i cant wait to be a size ten now!!!

they have been out of mac n cheese for ages now havent they!!! whats going on there lol xxx

hiya hun

yes im hoping to get there by sort of July time! so im slim for summer!! yes pls can we do it together!!! how long are you planning to stay on it for now?

im going to have mainly strawberry i think!! hope i like them lol!!! why didnt you like the red berries?! im scared of what to choose in case i dont like them lol!!!

so pleased to hear your aunty is on the mend bless her!! must have been a right shock to the system!

O - M - G in your piccies you look Fab!!!! honestly well done!!

i cant wait to be a size ten now!!!

they have been out of mac n cheese for ages now havent they!!! whats going on there lol xxx

Yea course we can!! I'm planning on about 5 weeks initially, I lost I good wedge last time I did a 5 week run and I'm not going to weigh again, can't anyway because the scales are broken!! Haha. Strawberry is a winner in my eyes but I love anything strawberry flavoured! Choose the flavour you would usually order at maccies!

I keep doing the pics to remind of how far I've come and to stop me ruining all my hard work which is what I feel like I'm doing at the minute. But I'm back on it now and I've got no food in that I like to cheat with so fingers crossed I can have as good a run as I did last time.

Size 10 were coming for you!! Haha xx

Yea course we can!! I'm planning on about 5 weeks initially, I lost I good wedge last time I did a 5 week run and I'm not going to weigh again, can't anyway because the scales are broken!! Haha. Strawberry is a winner in my eyes but I love anything strawberry flavoured! Choose the flavour you would usually order at maccies!

I keep doing the pics to remind of how far I've come and to stop me ruining all my hard work which is what I feel like I'm doing at the minute. But I'm back on it now and I've got no food in that I like to cheat with so fingers crossed I can have as good a run as I did last time.

Size 10 were coming for you!! Haha xx

ooo ok maccies my order would be 1)Strawberry 2)banana and 3) chocolate so i reckon i'll order enough strawberries for one a day and then mix the other two :) see if i like the carbonara and if not then will be protein meal! but will be just omlette i think to save on money :) keeps its nice and cheap lol plus i love omlettes

yes size ten we are deffo coming for you!!!

im hoping i might be able to place my order on Thursday so i dont have to wait till tues to start - we have plans Fri and people over Sat eve so i could make day 1 on sunday!

my plan is also to make the shakes with ice and blend them so they go thick like maccy d's ones! :) might even drink them through a straw haha! xxxx

ooo ok maccies my order would be 1)Strawberry 2)banana and 3) chocolate so i reckon i'll order enough strawberries for one a day and then mix the other two :) see if i like the carbonara and if not then will be protein meal! but will be just omlette i think to save on money :) keeps its nice and cheap lol plus i love omlettes

yes size ten we are deffo coming for you!!!

im hoping i might be able to place my order on Thursday so i dont have to wait till tues to start - we have plans Fri and people over Sat eve so i could make day 1 on sunday!

my plan is also to make the shakes with ice and blend them so they go thick like maccy d's ones! :) might even drink them through a straw haha! xxxx

Sounds like a plan! I love omelettes so I may have to stock up on eggs and do that with you. I have them spicy with chilli and spinach and pepper in them!! Mmmm!!

Ha you should go to maccies and ask for a cup and make the shake in that, trick your brain into thinking it is a maccies shake!! Haha xx

Sounds like a plan! I love omelettes so I may have to stock up on eggs and do that with you. I have them spicy with chilli and spinach and pepper in them!! Mmmm!!

Ha you should go to maccies and ask for a cup and make the shake in that, trick your brain into thinking it is a maccies shake!! Haha xx

yes, i do love a good omlette! and i remember last time on this diet it always really filled me up :) so thats a bonus

haha yer thats true! although i would feel like a complete sado haha!! and by the end the paper cup would have prob turned to mush the amount of times i plan to be used it! hehe!

i want to get one of those wire balls that goes into the shake mixer actually! mixes them better and makes them thicker :) xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your auntie. I hope she gets better soon!

You are looking amazing darling. Keep it up! You inspire so many people on here :)

You look fab in those photos, well done you!

Aww thanks MamaC! Don't be jealous!! You'll be rocking the crop tops too soon enough xx

Haha no crop tops for me I'm afraid, after 2 8lb + kids i Wont ever be showing my tummy again xx

Hi Amy,

Just read your diary, you've done really well sweety and you look amazing! Well done for getting this far and good luck for the last part of your journey! xx

Hopefully it can't get any worse because everything that has gone wrong has done already!!

Anyway, it's all been going off in my love life haha. I was a complete idiot and went round to army boys again last week after 3 weeks of nothing bar about 4 texts. I had a lot of sly digs at him and thought he might have realised he's been an idiot and start being nicer to me. Nope, not heard from him since!! If he texts me now I'm seriously not responding this time!! But I've met someone new anyway, it's another I've known since school and not seen in years, went out with last weekend and saw him. We've seen each other a couple of times but he's gone working away today for 3 weeks. Gutted! Then I've still got that guy I used to work with saying he wants to take me out but that's yet to happen!

How are things with you? xx

ooh army boy *shakes fist* he can go to hell ;) This new boy sounds promising and having 3 weeks apart might be a good thing to stop you rushing into things - if you still like him when he gets back it will be a good sign for the future!! aah romance...:D

I'm doing alright - off S&S I couldn't hack it kept fluffing it up and so have gone primal/low carb since last Monday. Lost 3lbs in week 1 and that was with a day of carb-fest (oops) and eating LOADS of nice stuff on the other days so I'm well chuffed with it as a lifestyle, easy to stick to now I've got the carbs out of my system and I don't crave them and eating lots of meat and veggies :D even made my own pork scratchings! (just had them for breakfast :D:D YUM). So I'm up 6lbs still from my lowest but hoping to crack that in the next couple of weeks and then get into new territory. I've been messing around with these few lbs since before Christmas (but could be worse could have got back to my starting weight so yay me)

Good luck on this new stint, you'll be like a supermodel at the end!! You look amaze now, from your pics it doesn't look like you have any more flab to lose!!

Love that before and after face shot - what a difference! A different girl, I bet some people wouldn't recognise you

Hope Auntie comes out of hospital and is alright :)

xxx

ooh army boy *shakes fist* he can go to hell ;) This new boy sounds promising and having 3 weeks apart might be a good thing to stop you rushing into things - if you still like him when he gets back it will be a good sign for the future!! aah romance...:D

I'm doing alright - off S&S I couldn't hack it kept fluffing it up and so have gone primal/low carb since last Monday. Lost 3lbs in week 1 and that was with a day of carb-fest (oops) and eating LOADS of nice stuff on the other days so I'm well chuffed with it as a lifestyle, easy to stick to now I've got the carbs out of my system and I don't crave them and eating lots of meat and veggies :D even made my own pork scratchings! (just had them for breakfast :D:D YUM). So I'm up 6lbs still from my lowest but hoping to crack that in the next couple of weeks and then get into new territory. I've been messing around with these few lbs since before Christmas (but could be worse could have got back to my starting weight so yay me)

Good luck on this new stint, you'll be like a supermodel at the end!! You look amaze now, from your pics it doesn't look like you have any more flab to lose!!

Love that before and after face shot - what a difference! A different girl, I bet some people wouldn't recognise you

Hope Auntie comes out of hospital and is alright :)

xxx

Yep, I'm so over army boy he may as well be a rainbow!! New boy Jamie is a really nice lad, not sure I'm after romance with him though, I'm just enjoying being slim and having fun haha.

I think it's best to stick to what you know you can do best when it comes to diets rather than what gets the quickest results! You've already lost loads so you can lose your last little bit doing the same thing knowing it will work. Glad you're loving it though, you'll soon be at the lowest you've ever been if you keep it up!! Pork scratching a are my favourite!! Send me some please!! Haha.

Its all on my belly and thighs that I want to lose, I know my arms and face are quite slim now but still wouldn't be happy in a swim suit!! I'm determined to be a 10 all over then eventually an 8 so fingers crossed I get there with this last stint.

My friends were laughing at that picture because they don't remember me looking like that. They all said I look like a completely different person!! I'm so bloody glad I don't look like that now!! Haha xx

Back