First ever VLCD

Hiya, just read through nearly all your diary and seeing how far you've come is very inspiring. I've just started myself today so it was a much needed boost!

Well done on the weight loss so far :D

hello lovely

how are you? xxx

Im good thanks hunny. Just got back from seeing my auntie, she's still not allowed out of hospital but we're hoping she will be by the end of the week!!

Only just onto my second pack, after having the red fruits shake I feel like I'm having a treat with the strawberry!!

Hiw are you? xx

Hiya, just read through nearly all your diary and seeing how far you've come is very inspiring. I've just started myself today so it was a much needed boost!

Well done on the weight loss so far :D

Aww thank you! Glad I've been able to boost you!! First 3 days are the hardest then once you're over that you can just rock it xx

Im good thanks hunny. Just got back from seeing my auntie, she's still not allowed out of hospital but we're hoping she will be by the end of the week!!

Only just onto my second pack, after having the red fruits shake I feel like I'm having a treat with the strawberry!!

Hiw are you? xx

aw bless her!! pleased to hear she should'nt be in there too much longer though!! fingers crossed for her (and you)

thats a good idea, have a pack you dont like so much so the others seem nicer....hmmm gd tip :)

i received my exante carbonara today so will try that tonight and see if i like it! then make up my mind about ordering! thinking the 70 items from s&s for £84.99 cos some days i'll have four and others ill have three and a meal! so confused as to what will be the best option - money wise etc

xxxx

aw bless her!! pleased to hear she should'nt be in there too much longer though!! fingers crossed for her (and you)

thats a good idea, have a pack you dont like so much so the others seem nicer....hmmm gd tip :)

i received my exante carbonara today so will try that tonight and see if i like it! then make up my mind about ordering! thinking the 70 items from s&s for £84.99 cos some days i'll have four and others ill have three and a meal! so confused as to what will be the best option - money wise etc

xxxx

You'll have to let me know what it's like! I love carbonara normally. I just went the whole hog and got the 5 packs for 28 days. I only have 3 or 4 so should last me a while! Need to do a big shop for veg and things xx

Omg the curry noodle soup is amazing!! Tastes like a pot noodle!! I'm so gutted I didn't order more!! Still not as good as mac and cheese but it'll do as a replacement. Just a shame I can't dip and bread in it xx

You'll have to let me know what it's like! I love carbonara normally. I just went the whole hog and got the 5 packs for 28 days. I only have 3 or 4 so should last me a while! Need to do a big shop for veg and things xx

Yer if I had the money i would so do that!! Gonna order the mousse thing too to make chocolate mousse for the meal after my dinner :) xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really can't sleep tonight! Been drinking so much coffee to keep me feeling full that I'm on a massive caffeine rush. Really need to get some decaf!! Day 2 100% done though xx

Day 3 and only just onto my first shake. Not hungry but I never am in a morning so not sure if its ketosis or not. I feel thinner though. One good thing about doing this diet is I never feel bloated and when I stick to it properly I never have a "fat day" I feel really healthy and light and just generally good about myself. So I'm in a good frame of mind, gonna do a food shop later and get some veg, might have a salmon salad for tea, nice day isn't it?

How is everyone? xx

Day 3 and only just onto my first shake. Not hungry but I never am in a morning so not sure if its ketosis or not. I feel thinner though. One good thing about doing this diet is I never feel bloated and when I stick to it properly I never have a "fat day" I feel really healthy and light and just generally good about myself. So I'm in a good frame of mind, gonna do a food shop later and get some veg, might have a salmon salad for tea, nice day isn't it?

How is everyone? xx

Hey gorgeous

I LOVE that feeling!!! i literally hate the full feeling......stupid really because eating too much is how i got this size lol you would think i love being full!!! lol cant wait to have that feeling :D

it is a lovely day isnt it!!! cant wait to get out at lunchtime!

Hopefully fingers crossed will make my order today....if not then will defo be tomorrow when i get paid :) eeeeee excited! xxxxx

Hey gorgeous

I LOVE that feeling!!! i literally hate the full feeling......stupid really because eating too much is how i got this size lol you would think i love being full!!! lol cant wait to have that feeling :D

it is a lovely day isnt it!!! cant wait to get out at lunchtime!

Hopefully fingers crossed will make my order today....if not then will defo be tomorrow when i get paid :) eeeeee excited! xxxxx

Hi babs, how are you? Im the same as you, trust me! I ate past the point of fullness just because I liked the taste of something. Then I'd have chocolate and all sorts of other stuff because I felt like something sweet even though I wasn't hungry! That's a really hard habit to break!!

Woo glad you're excited to come back over to the dark side!! I'm with you 110%, we'll get in those 10s together!! xx

Hi babs, how are you? Im the same as you, trust me! I ate past the point of fullness just because I liked the taste of something. Then I'd have chocolate and all sorts of other stuff because I felt like something sweet even though I wasn't hungry! That's a really hard habit to break!!

Woo glad you're excited to come back over to the dark side!! I'm with you 110%, we'll get in those 10s together!! xx

Im gd thanks lovely how are you?

yes same!!! i could eat and eat and eat and eat some more thinking "this piece of chocolate might taste nicer than that last bit".....strange isnt it!!! lol!!! defo a hard habbit to break!!!

yessss i seriously cannot wait!!! i have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many clothes in my wardrobe in a size ten that dont fit! and also alot of small size twelves! have work trousers, jeans (about 5 pairs), loads of tops, even plain t-shirts that i dont feel comfortable wearing now!!, summer trousers (the floral type), dresses even bloody underwear!!!!!!! i WILL be skinny hehe!!!!! we WILL be well and truly a comfy size ten!! i want to be closer to an 8 rather than closer to a 12 if you see what i mean, not a tight ten, a comfortable ten! an 8 would be seriously amazing but not sure if i'd ever get there?!

xxxxx

Im gd thanks lovely how are you?

yes same!!! i could eat and eat and eat and eat some more thinking "this piece of chocolate might taste nicer than that last bit".....strange isnt it!!! lol!!! defo a hard habbit to break!!!

yessss i seriously cannot wait!!! i have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many clothes in my wardrobe in a size ten that dont fit! and also alot of small size twelves! have work trousers, jeans (about 5 pairs), loads of tops, even plain t-shirts that i dont feel comfortable wearing now!!, summer trousers (the floral type), dresses even bloody underwear!!!!!!! i WILL be skinny hehe!!!!! we WILL be well and truly a comfy size ten!! i want to be closer to an 8 rather than closer to a 12 if you see what i mean, not a tight ten, a comfortable ten! an 8 would be seriously amazing but not sure if i'd ever get there?!

xxxxx

I'm good! The days go so fast on this diet! It's nearly weekend!! Wooop!!

I wish I had a load of clothes in a smaller size!! I have to buy new all the time with me never ever being this small before ha! You'll be rocking those outfits soon enough!! I really want some floral trousers too but gonna wait until I'm super skinny for those!! This jelly belly is not for budging! I'm still a 12 in trousers!!

Id definitely say aim for a 10, then decide when you get there if you want to go lower. That's what I've decided. Although I can guarantee I will want to go lower. Anyone can be a size 8, people on here have gone from size 32s to 8s so we bloody can!! Haha xx

I'm good! The days go so fast on this diet! It's nearly weekend!! Wooop!!

I wish I had a load of clothes in a smaller size!! I have to buy new all the time with me never ever being this small before ha! You'll be rocking those outfits soon enough!! I really want some floral trousers too but gonna wait until I'm super skinny for those!! This jelly belly is not for budging! I'm still a 12 in trousers!!

Id definitely say aim for a 10, then decide when you get there if you want to go lower. That's what I've decided. Although I can guarantee I will want to go lower. Anyone can be a size 8, people on here have gone from size 32s to 8s so we bloody can!! Haha xx

i cant place my order today wahhhhh lol me being impatient as ever!!! so got to wait till tomorrow to get paid :) so first thing im placing my order :) i really want Saturday delivery but looks like it costs £24.99 lol! im impatient but cant say im that impatient! so will get the stuff Monday by the looks of it so start on Tuesday.

yes i have a £50 river island voucher from xmas and im going to keep that until summer and i want to buy some denim shorts from there because i LOVE their jeans and shorts etc but NEVER would wear them now! so will buy some denim shorts for holiday :)

OMG you are so right!!!! we so can do this!!!! i'm the same!! i know once im at a ten i can just see myself still feeling "big" but at a size 8 i dont think you can be called big?! can you!? lol!! even at a ten actually!! i've never been an 8 so i think that's why i would like to be - sort of like an ultimate achievement if that makes sense!!! eeeee im so excited to start loosing!!! xxxx

i cant place my order today wahhhhh lol me being impatient as ever!!! so got to wait till tomorrow to get paid :) so first thing im placing my order :) i really want Saturday delivery but looks like it costs £24.99 lol! im impatient but cant say im that impatient! so will get the stuff Monday by the looks of it so start on Tuesday.

yes i have a £50 river island voucher from xmas and im going to keep that until summer and i want to buy some denim shorts from there because i LOVE their jeans and shorts etc but NEVER would wear them now! so will buy some denim shorts for holiday :)

OMG you are so right!!!! we so can do this!!!! i'm the same!! i know once im at a ten i can just see myself still feeling "big" but at a size 8 i dont think you can be called big?! can you!? lol!! even at a ten actually!! i've never been an 8 so i think that's why i would like to be - sort of like an ultimate achievement if that makes sense!!! eeeee im so excited to start loosing!!! xxxx

Just start low carving and calorie counting til you get your order, kick start your losses. Don't go wild because you know you're starting again on Tuesday because otherwise you'll end up with an extra pound or 2 to lose! Haha.

Loooove river island jeans, that's where all mine are from. Need some summer clothes desperately!! I can't wait to be back in work again and start spending but need to make sure my auntie is ok first!!

Do what I did and take a photo of you now, even if its only you that sees it, and every milestone passed take another photo. That way when you feel like giving up you can look at the photos and see how far you have come and you'll not want to undo your hard work and end up back where you started. Works for me anyway. Woooo skinny summer!!! xx

Just start low carving and calorie counting til you get your order, kick start your losses. Don't go wild because you know you're starting again on Tuesday because otherwise you'll end up with an extra pound or 2 to lose! Haha.

Loooove river island jeans, that's where all mine are from. Need some summer clothes desperately!! I can't wait to be back in work again and start spending but need to make sure my auntie is ok first!!

Do what I did and take a photo of you now, even if its only you that sees it, and every milestone passed take another photo. That way when you feel like giving up you can look at the photos and see how far you have come and you'll not want to undo your hard work and end up back where you started. Works for me anyway. Woooo skinny summer!!! xx

yer thats what im planning on doing :) will WI - dreading it - on Tues morning and use that as my official start weight!

ooo yer i know!!! i wish i had extra money to spend on clothes!!! but atm im actually just looking at clothes for when i've lost weight! which is gd cos means i wont buy any atm!!! thats a really good idea!!! i will take some starting pics too i think - and then like maybe every stone or when im down a dress size etc!

is there any update on your auntie?! xxx

yer thats what im planning on doing :) will WI - dreading it - on Tues morning and use that as my official start weight!

ooo yer i know!!! i wish i had extra money to spend on clothes!!! but atm im actually just looking at clothes for when i've lost weight! which is gd cos means i wont buy any atm!!! thats a really good idea!!! i will take some starting pics too i think - and then like maybe every stone or when im down a dress size etc!

is there any update on your auntie?! xxx

Ooohhh I'm excited for you! I love looking at before and after pics!! I'm such a weight loss perv haha.

Im going seeing her at 3 today, she's still not allowed out and we don't know when she will be. She could only manage 4 steps yesterday and couldn't make it across the ward without stopping to catch her breath. Hopefully she'll be a bit better today. There's a lot of fluid around her heart and lungs which apparently is what happens to everyone after a heart attack, so I'm hoping its mainly that which is causing her shortness of breath xx

Ooohhh I'm excited for you! I love looking at before and after pics!! I'm such a weight loss perv haha.

Im going seeing her at 3 today, she's still not allowed out and we don't know when she will be. She could only manage 4 steps yesterday and couldn't make it across the ward without stopping to catch her breath. Hopefully she'll be a bit better today. There's a lot of fluid around her heart and lungs which apparently is what happens to everyone after a heart attack, so I'm hoping its mainly that which is causing her shortness of breath xx

haha omg me too!!!! literally love to look at weight loss before's and after's i think i have looked at EVERYONE on this site hahaha!!!

aw bless her!! not that im a doctor or anything but last night on 24hrs in A&E there was a really old lady on there who had shortness of breath and that was due to fluid on her lungs etc! so hopefully if its the "norm" after a heart attack then the docs can help clear that up for her! poor thing - must be horrible being in hosp! but better shes there getting better and looked after!! xxx

My dad had lots of heart attacks and the fluid around his heart they called heart failure he was given water tablets which got rid of thr excess water around his heart he had this quite a lot

Back