First ever VLCD

Awww sorry to hear ur aunty is still there!! But it's the best place isn't it and at least this time they won't let her out until she's better!! Hopefully will be soon for her!

Hahaha o dear how annoying! Tesco do most batteries :) or failing that a new pair of scales haha

Yer I forget to update half the time tbh!! I'm not weighing now until my birthday (21st may) so that's my mini target!!

Xxzz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hopefully! I've got a feeling it may be at least another week yet though.

I'll sort out the batteries, I'm not buying new scales, these ones are apparently the same as at the hospital so most accurate I can get really.

God it's come round quick hasn't it!! What you doing for your birthday?

xx

Hopefully! I've got a feeling it may be at least another week yet though.

I'll sort out the batteries, I'm not buying new scales, these ones are apparently the same as at the hospital so most accurate I can get really.

God it's come round quick hasn't it!! What you doing for your birthday?

xx
Aww bless her!!

Erm arranging a girls night out for 25th may :) got a week off work.....nm else planned atm!! Xxx

Aww bless her!!

Erm arranging a girls night out for 25th may :) got a week off work.....nm else planned atm!! Xxx

Ooh I love a good girls night out!! Me and my mates are going speed dating soon hahahaha. Should be fun!! Make sure you post plenty of pics!! Got an outfit sorted yet? xx

Ooh I love a good girls night out!! Me and my mates are going speed dating soon hahahaha. Should be fun!! Make sure you post plenty of pics!! Got an outfit sorted yet? xx

Are you?!! Omg sounds so much fun!! You'll have to let us know how you get on!!!

No outfit yet - I'm on the prowl tho!! Thinking new dress....shoes and bag :) xxxx

Are you?!! Omg sounds so much fun!! You'll have to let us know how you get on!!!

No outfit yet - I'm on the prowl tho!! Thinking new dress....shoes and bag xxxx

Yea we really are ha! We're going for a laugh not no meet Mr Perfect though!

Ooh I need some new dresses and shoes!! I can't wear the same thing twice on a night out haaa xx

24 days to go...

Oh sooooo exciting!! I love weddings, hopefully the weather stays gorge for you xx

There's a few pics on my diary somewhere! Xx

Gonna have a nosey now xx

You're gorgeous :) I've been reading your diary for quite a few weeks, but been a bit weary/scared of posting. Not sure why.. I'm just weird that way.

Sorry to hear about your auntie, is she feeling better? My grandma had exactly the same thing.. heart failure, water on the lungs, water retention all over her legs and body... But she recovered well, twice - even in her 80's! But it's highly distressing to see never the less :(

x

You're gorgeous :) I've been reading your diary for quite a few weeks, but been a bit weary/scared of posting. Not sure why.. I'm just weird that way.

Sorry to hear about your auntie, is she feeling better? My grandma had exactly the same thing.. heart failure, water on the lungs, water retention all over her legs and body... But she recovered well, twice - even in her 80's! But it's highly distressing to see never the less :(

x

Aww thanks Minerva! Don't be scared of posting!! Everyone is welcome a far as I'm concerned!!

Apparently she had a bit of a bad do last night, I'm going visiting at 2 today so I'll know more then. Because she has so much wrong with her they had to be careful how to treat her. Usually with the water on the lungs they can give a drip which removes it but because she has renal failure as well they had to take her off it as it was causing more damage to her kidneys. Subsequently she's back on oral medication but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment. The doctor did say she would get worse before she gets better so hopefully it will be sorted soon. Just doesn't seem to be an end in sight at the moment.

How are you anyway? xx

I really hope they give you some good news later today, or at least something positive. It's not nice not knowing or fearing the worst. :hug99:

sorry to hear about your aunty! hope you have good news soon! poor thing! xx

Hi, love the pics, dress looks fab on you!

Sorry to hear about your aunt hope she gets better soon.

Back