First ever VLCD

Just ask him to cover his face :) fit bod!!!

Well I didn't want to say that as I was being nice! Lol..
We used to say brown paper bag..

Finally got scales sorted, I'm 11st10. Put on 5lbs :(( was amazed because I thought it would be more, I think I've eaten more like a pig recently than I did when I was overweight! Back on it. 1 shake down, 3 to go. I can shift 5lbs in a week and be back down at my lowest then plod on into the 10s!! xx

Haha we're all so mean. He's a nice enough guy. Makes a change from the recent knobheads I've encountered xx

Do you know, that's all that really matters! As long as he adores you and worries about you and is nice to you!
I don't like the duck photos of girls or the posy pics of boys you see more of now a days.. I am an old fashioned gal and like my men to stay clothed until I want to undress them... ( I am now off for a cold shower! )

Do you know, that's all that really matters! As long as he adores you and worries about you and is nice to you!
I don't like the duck photos of girls or the posy pics of boys you see more of now a days.. I am an old fashioned gal and like my men to stay clothed until I want to undress them... ( I am now off for a cold shower! )

Well I haven't seen him fully undressed but its certainly on the agenda hahaha xx

Hey lovely, iv just found your diary...you look AMAZING! Is all your weight loss from s&s? xx

Hey lovely, iv just found your diary...you look AMAZING! Is all your weight loss from s&s? xx

Aww thanks hunny. I got my weight off using slim and save yea, I'm maintaining at the minute at the same weight, can't seem to get the motivation to get back on it to shift my last stone and a bit. Need a kick up that ass ha. Are you on s&s too? xx

How long did it take you? Im starting today....been faffing about with it for months and never really given it a real shot so hopefully I can just get on with it! x

Had the woooooorst toothache today! Took one of my aunties industrial strength and it knocked me out for about 10 hours ha! I'm going on a date on Wednesday! Can you believe it!! Can't remember the last time I actually had a date. Ill attach a cheeky pic of him, what do you think ladies? I'm not actually sure if I'm that keen ha xx

Could be good for a rumble in the jungle!

How long did it take you? Im starting today....been faffing about with it for months and never really given it a real shot so hopefully I can just get on with it! x

It took me about 6 months overall to get where I am now. I'm the same, I just need to get on with it and get this last bit off. It's so hard when I actually don't mind the way I look now, I don't see myself as fat anymore but I have a goal weight I still want to get to xx

So I went on my date, he was a nice enough lad just didn't fancy him. I had a feeling I wouldn't, I'm too bloody picky ha. Got another date tonight, this time with someone I used to work with. He's really funny so I know I'll have a good night just don't want him thinking there's more in it than just a few drinks. How do I go about that? Ha xx

Hello darling im back again! Will read through your diary tonight.

Hugs
Xx

Hey lovely

You ok??

I'm bk to s&s until I'm a 10!!! Target is my holiday! In October.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely

You ok??

I'm bk to s&s until I'm a 10!!! Target is my holiday! In October.

Xxx

I'm good thanks babe, how are you? I'm on day 3, missing out a day because I forgot to take my shakes in and ended up having a jacket spud. I had a cheeky weigh in and I'm 3lbs down. I ended up back at 12st2 because I was eating utter **** so I'm bam on it and focused again!! WE WILL BE SKINNY FOR SUMMER!! Haha xx

I'm good thanks babe, how are you? I'm on day 3, missing out a day because I forgot to take my shakes in and ended up having a jacket spud. I had a cheeky weigh in and I'm 3lbs down. I ended up back at 12st2 because I was eating utter **** so I'm bam on it and focused again!! WE WILL BE SKINNY FOR SUMMER!! Haha xx

I'm gd thanks sweetie!!! Been having a crap time and felt really down recently so that's why I decided to just get on s&s!! I've got till October to be a small 10! So I've got to do it now!! Dw babe that weight will be back down in no time!!!

Yes skinny Minnie's for summer xxx

I'm gd thanks sweetie!!! Been having a crap time and felt really down recently so that's why I decided to just get on s&s!! I've got till October to be a small 10! So I've got to do it now!! Dw babe that weight will be back down in no time!!!

Yes skinny Minnie's for summer xxx

aww sorry t hear you've been feeling down chick, I know exactly how you feel but you seem to have your game face on now and you've got plenty of time to get to goal for your holiday. I just keep thinking last time I started a new job I went from a 16 to a 12 in 3 months which means now I've started this new job I should go from a 12 to an 8 in 3 months, just in time for v fest and my holiday. Exciting times!!

xx

Back