• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First exante shake

Tarragon

Silver Member
G: 14st4lb
Well my pack arrived today, so I'm going to mix exante and w8 to finish my packs off. I'm trialling exante for a month as I'm bored of waiting for the w8 ready made shakes and bored of no meal replacement bars.
I am really impressed with the delivery - ordered Sat, here today, and the shakes look good. I've had one - Banana - my least favourite, don't know why I chose it? But it was lovely. I see what people mean when they say the shakes are "airy" they are very creamy too, but not overly strong in flavour.
I've also ordered a pack of toffee bars, and snuck a slither - very nice - looking forward to that for lunch tomorrow.

So far so good. I think the change in plan will be enough variety to keep me motivated for a while. Here's to a good weeks losses everyone. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tarragon

Silver Member
G: 14st4lb
Well, tried the bar - OK, bit sickly, and the strawberry shake - very creamy today. Both quite nice, need to adjust to the very different taste though. Been trying to fight the scales today - I don't weigh till Sat, so Hubby may need to confiscate them again! However, no urge at all to have food. It was add a meal week last week, and that has worked well in stopping the "cheat" urges I was beginning to get.
33 Days on VLCD done - less than 180 till I break for my hols - sure it will fly by!! :)

Welcome :D Good luck with exante, im sure you'll do fab. Glad you like the products so far. If you find the bar a bit csickly maybe spread it out over the day (i used to put mine up into lots of pieces and eat like sweets thru the day....really helped me!) xx

S: 23st6lb C: 20st1lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 51.4 Loss: 3st5lb(14.33%)
You seem to be in the right frame of mind, good luck.