First exante shake

Tarragon

Silver Member
Well my pack arrived today, so I'm going to mix exante and w8 to finish my packs off. I'm trialling exante for a month as I'm bored of waiting for the w8 ready made shakes and bored of no meal replacement bars.
I am really impressed with the delivery - ordered Sat, here today, and the shakes look good. I've had one - Banana - my least favourite, don't know why I chose it? But it was lovely. I see what people mean when they say the shakes are "airy" they are very creamy too, but not overly strong in flavour.
I've also ordered a pack of toffee bars, and snuck a slither - very nice - looking forward to that for lunch tomorrow.

So far so good. I think the change in plan will be enough variety to keep me motivated for a while. Here's to a good weeks losses everyone. :)

Well, tried the bar - OK, bit sickly, and the strawberry shake - very creamy today. Both quite nice, need to adjust to the very different taste though. Been trying to fight the scales today - I don't weigh till Sat, so Hubby may need to confiscate them again! However, no urge at all to have food. It was add a meal week last week, and that has worked well in stopping the "cheat" urges I was beginning to get.
33 Days on VLCD done - less than 180 till I break for my hols - sure it will fly by!! :)

Welcome :D Good luck with exante, im sure you'll do fab. Glad you like the products so far. If you find the bar a bit csickly maybe spread it out over the day (i used to put mine up into lots of pieces and eat like sweets thru the day....really helped me!) xx

You seem to be in the right frame of mind, good luck.

Back