First Hurdle

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by skinnyminnycow, 11 October 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tonight was my Grandads birthday celebration meal. It was an "all you can eat" buffet. This restaurant however cooks the food for you which you choose. So its not just different meats in different sauces and starters already cooked for you.

So I had:
    Starter:pieces of cold meats (chicken/duck/pork) with salad. - Duck and Pork which is fatty :(
    A tiny prawn cocktail. (Tried to remove the marie rose sauce)
    Main: Chicken/Prawns/Beef and lots of veggies stir fried. I asked for little amount as possible of oil and no sauce. It came and it was wet, so my request wasn't fully adhered to! It tasted like the sauce you get in chow meine.
    No desserts!
    Diet Coke and a Sparkling water.

I'm hoping the forbidden duck and pork hasn't ruined anything, and I hope there isn't too many carbs in any sauces I may have had.

Its my "official" weigh in tomorrow AM. Hopefully tonight hasnt been a set back.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Be prepared for the fact that it might be but don't let it derail you if it does have an effect x Just take tomorrow as a new day and stick to the plan!

4. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    I'd push off my official weigh in day 24 hours if I were you, and I'd have a bit more exercise today ;), drinking plenty of water. Shame you couldn't have had extra chicken at the outset to avoid the duck and pork, or even have eaten a little beforehand to have been able to resist easier.

Onward and offward. Techniques above for next time though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.