First Journey on a VLCD - Determined to Win!

Cheers hun!

vegetable soup for lunch - WOW awesome... LOVED it.

Had half a bar at about 11.30am, and will have half when my group are round later for singing rehearsals (we perform at a big festival this wknd in Notts)

Dinner later will be chicken breast cooked in the oven with garlic and mushrooms, mashed cauliflower and some brocolli.

:)

Hey Paula!
Just read your diary, your doing great! Love your thinspiration photos and it's so refreshing that you haven't gone for stick thin celebs! As you know I think Christina Hendricks is just perfection :)

Oooh am really keen to try mashed cauliflower when I can eat again, how do you make it?
xxxx

Hey Han! i'm not a fan of the super thin tbh....

Mashed caulliflower for me is boiled until soft cauliflower then whizzed with a hand blender adding salt n pepper to taste, just not whizzed too far!

x

THINSPIRATION #3

hello-sailor-dress-pinup-couture.jpg

LOL I love Kat Von D! she is a sexy lady

i tried to add a pic but couldnt lol

yeh she is hawt, but before she went super thin... i'm definately a fan of the curves i get really freaked out by bones sticking out of people.

just making dinner, and have had a crap time at doctors. Coiuldnt remove coil as its the end of a bleed, so all that pain and anxiety all to be repeated in a fortnight. Yay me.

Just want to make a mental note in here of how ashamed i am of how ive let myself get. For when i am considering quitting. If that comes up!

oh crappy news about the coil, you would of thought they would of told you that before hand so you could of changed the appointment. On the subject of doctors I got my smear reminder through today :cry::cry::cry::cry:its the thought of the doctor seeing my fatness I hatev:cry::cry::cry::cry:eek:h well I have to go I guess.

Yeah I love curves I hate "stick thin" its defo not sexy at all, I think Kat Von D looked much better with some curves. I am planning my tattoo too for when I have lost 100lbs :) its gonna be BIG

LOL and good luck xx

Singing group round tonight for an Alto booster, served them doritos and dips, didnt have a single one. Not bothered.

Proud of myself, evil headache though! but that may be from singing haha

ketostix are pink!!!!!!!!! WOOP!

Well done you, as a fellow dorito and dip lover i can see what an achievement this is haha!

YAY for pink stix! Ive not been checking mine....was scared id be put off if they werent pink....do u think they help u in any way? xx

Hey all

Yeh I definately like the reassurance of the sticks!

Today is indeed day 3, I'm at work til 6 then rehearsals 6 30 til 10 so todays menu

Breakfast- toffee bar
Lunch- chicken soup
Dinner- banana shake and tin of tuna for about 5 pm :)

well done paula xxx your a busy lady LOL! glad your sticks are pink, i am waiting for mine to be delivered still hopefully postie will bring them tomorrow xx

Good Luck and well done for the crisps and dip - one of my biggest binge foods, 3 dips to each big bag and eat the lot! so well done you

Arghhh! Had forgotten how amazing being in ketosis is, chatterbox, buzzin like a bee all day!!

Day 3

Breakfast - toffee nut bar

Lunch - tin of tuna

5pm snack - banana shake

Dinner - mushroom soup

Thinspiration #4

page-bettie.jpg

The gorgeous and brave RIP!

Been a few days since i wrote in here... i've been super busy, and that all comes to a head today when i perform at Riverside festival, feeling very nervous and stilll have no idea what i will be wearing.

Been sticking to the diet easy, i didnt get enough water yesterday though and it was simply because of how busy i was at work, but i have the weekend off so time to get guzzling!

Have found if i add a sweetener to the choc shake and strawberry shake it makes them nice, only the tomato soup left to try, although today will be 2 shakes and a bar as i am out all day and night x

hope everyone else is having a good time, 2 days til weigh in!

Back