First Meeting...

Hurrah for going! My group is in a members club and I have to walk through the bar, I have to stop myself from ordering a shot before weigh-in!

well done on joining and staying, I went to my third meeting last night and I have to say I feel I have been made really welcome at my group and seem to have slotted straight in, something I was very nervous about not doing.

The first week I turned up I drove into the carpark saw the consultant unloading her car and I bottled it and drove off lol.

I drove round the streets for 10 mins and went back to the car park, I saw another large lady go in so I thought this is it I have to go in, I was so scared, embarrassed, emotional you name it I was it, but now 9lbs later and with such a lot more to go I am so glad I walked through that door.

Good luck to you for the week and things will definitely get easier :D

Well done to you SM for working up the courage to go back. I walked there, so I just stopped thinking and let my legs carry me through the door! Well done on your weight loss, I think I was nervous as well about fitting in, but one lady said to me, come find us next week! So hopefully I've made a couple of friends :)

I always feel very sorry for new members in our group because there are only 7 of us at the most so everyone notices everyone else x

Back