First night nerves!

Tonight I had my weigh in at the end of my first week on LL and decided to celebrate by posting here for the first time too! I've been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and you are all so supportive, I had to get in touch:crazy: I lost 9lb! I'm a happy bunny but hope that I can stick at it. Is is only me that is running to the loo every 10 minutes?????:D

Very well done TT2 - that's great for the motivation!

Regarding the toilet I would sugget that you get used to regular trips to the 'smallest room'!!

But ...... it is great for the pelvic floor (like steel after a while and who can complain about that?! :eek:) and it keeps the skin nice and hydrated. To be honest I think it probably does get a little better after a while or maybe that is just getting used to 'managing' the water intake e.g. scheduling it into the working day and the fact that you may have to sit through a meeting for a couple of hours - if that is the case, best to lay off beforehand or be prepared to run the gaunlet!!!

Keep in touch ;)

9 pounds gone for ever TT (love the name BTW) so a huge well done to you.
If you have a goal in mind of how you would like to look/weigh etc. make sure you bring it to the forefront of your mind any time you feel tempted and your resolve will get tough.
You can do it so GOOD LUCK!! And welcome here too

:D:D:D

That's a great loss TT2, well done. The whole going to the loo thing does get easier, your body gets used to the amount of water that you're taking in and you're not always rushing off to the loo (or even worse to find one) after a while.

Well done Toot Toot, and welcome to Minimins. I hope you have another great week. This is the best place to come to for support and encouragement. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Claire

:wow:Great weight loss keep going you can do it:clap::clap:

Thanks for all your support, I really need it! I'm going to try and get to grips with one of the tracker thingys. Everyone suggestions on how to spice up shakes etc. are great too. thanks and here's to everyone having a fabulous week;)

Tonight I had my weigh in at the end of my first week on LL and decided to celebrate by posting here for the first time too! I've been reading the posts for a couple of weeks now and you are all so supportive, I had to get in touch:crazy: I lost 9lb! I'm a happy bunny but hope that I can stick at it. Is is only me that is running to the loo every 10 minutes?????:D

WOO HOOO !!! what a fabuolous start :D

the loo is the vlcd-ers bestest friend !! ;)

hopefully the trips will lessen as your body gets used to the huge volume of water !

keep up the fab work next week hun !!

look forward to hearing about your success....

love

Debz xx

hi welcome too the site & well done on your loss so far, i never thought i would get used too the water but i have.

Back