First night tonight - eek!!

Ribenaberry

I was going to be starting this Thursday and so started eating no carbs/drinking lots of water etc yesterday. CDC now has a slot free tonight so am heading down there after work - figured I may as well get started sooner rather than later!

So am having some cold chicken for lunch and will have my chicken wrapped in bacon tonight with some veg and that will be my last meal for a while!!

Am quite excited about it all, but really worried I wont be able to stick to it. It took nearly all my will power not to eat a bag of mini cheddars last night. In the end I threw them away and had to take the bin bags out for the dustman so I couldnt be tempted!!!

Please tell me it gets easier and wish me luck!!!:jelous:

When u see the weight drop off it will keep u going m8! 1st week is hard but after that its pretty much plain sailing! xx

Good luck Ribenaberry. It does get easier. If I were you I'd probably low carb for a couple of days anyway as it does make the first week a lot easier. Also means you still have a choice of shakes at the end of the week. If you are desperate to start (I know I was) 810 is also great for the first week. Makes things much easier.

Good luck!

Back