First s&s meal made!

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
It was the cottage pie and it's delicious! After LT TFR for 6weeks it's like a taste sensation! Going to add some broccoli and cauliflower next time. It has the taste f a soup for me, but a great filling consistency. I made with 130 water as like things a bit stodgier!!

Having Mac cheese tomorrow so looking forward to that! Xx

Yum - cottage pie! I haven't tried the mac cheese yet as I already have too many packs... Will order a sample though once the mushroom pasta is also in - and ideally the new bars too...

Oh yes, having done LT in the past this is just so much easier than LT. I also like the fact that with the protein and veg options it teaches you about portion size and how to enjoy healthy low calorie foods in the way that constantly drinking shakes never does. It's helped me hugely as I approach maintenance.

Last edited:
I liked the cottage pie, reminded me of when you were wee and used to mix the mince and tatties together on your plate.

Lexie_dog said:
I liked the cottage pie, reminded me of when you were wee and used to mix the mince and tatties together on your plate.

I'm 28 and still do that now :) x

I had the macaroni cheese yesterday - was lovely!

Back