First S&S meal - tasty!

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
Well, I got my weeks worth of S&S products today and, I must admit, the packets reminded me of space food! not that I've ever eaten space food, but I just imagine it comes in really plain dull looking packets of dehydrated powdery stuff! lol!

I'm a cambridge girl, so the packets certianly dont look as appetizing as the CD stuff - not that they are particularly appetizing, but you know what i mean!

I decided to try the chilli - I added some garlic powder, rosemary and cayenne and chucked it in the micro. Can I just say, it was DELISH!!!!

After 5 weeks of shakes it was rather nice to eat something! I had it in a sweet pepper and it was just yummy. The only downside to it was that it should have been double the amount! lol!

I think I'll definitly make the move to S&S once I've finished the last weeks worth of my cambridge products. Going to do 3 sachets and a meal this week, and next week go for the 4 S&S ones with veg.

Will get myself a massive supply ordered at the weekend if everything else is tasty - hell, I'll order a months worth of chilli! lol!

My only dilemma now is, do I start an S&S diary? I already have my atkins one and a cambridge one.... decisions decisions!

Yeah, start a S&S diary otherwise no one here will keep up with what you're up to :)

Glad you enjoyed the meal, definately a good ideal and certainly helps the diet not feel like a diet. :)

Not tried the chilli yet but had the oatmeal today nice, not like oatmeal more like sweet scrambled egglol

I'm still too traumatized from the cambridge porridge to even think about ordering any from S&S!

Worst thing I've ever put in my mouth, by far. (Make of that what you will! lol! :p)

I like the porridge but I know it's not to everyone's taste. Can't say I thought it tasted like egg tho WWH :)

Back