Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First stone done and dusted! (plus i cheated)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sarahv25, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    BEFORE anyone jumps on me, im not saying go cheat, you will lose weight still! Thats not what im saying.
    But what i am saying is dont lose hope if you do slip up.
    I have a problem thats gonna take some time to get past and thats comfort eating. When im down and depressed, i turn to food.
    Luckily for me with this diet im happy with healthy, low carb food so when i did slip, it wasnt a disaster!
    I past my first stone milestone today and im happy. I am happy with 16lbs in just over 2 weeks.

So have hope and never give up complelty! Mentally give urself a lecture then jump back on the bandwagon:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andhow

andhow Full Member

well done! it doesn't sound like you cheated much - either way, i'm really impressed!:):):)

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done - that's a fab loss in just 2 weeks

xx

6. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you! Feel so much better for it, bring on 2nd stone!!

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done you! Well done for losing and well done for getting back on the wagon after the cheat!

8. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done on reaching that first stone milestone

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your loss. Stick with it and you could make your 3 stone target for your hols - 2 months = 2 stone loss so you can definitely do it.

Glad to hear your cheating was healthy!!!!!

x

10. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like i said not saying its a good thing to cheat but ya know lol, im being careful

11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  12. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I need a post like that -previous diets have gone to pot because I've freaked about a wobble. Good for you for beating that trap and getting on with it.

GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE!!

13. Marci 26

Marci 26 Member

Well done on your loss.
    I slipped up yesterday and felt terrible, but I was working away, and my last flight home was cancelled on Friday night, so had to get a flight last night instead, and I'd only taken my shakes for the day.
    I didn't pig out.
    Only had some chicken, as I had to eat something, but also a few of my friend's crisps (which I really regret but I was starving) but I'm really worried I've messed up.

I thought about giving up, but after my shake this morning, I'm going to stick with it, and if I haven't lost this week, then I will just start afresh on my next weigh in on Wednesday.
    In the future I will take extra shakes with me when I go on a work trip, as I was so looking forward to my weigh in after losing 8.5 lbs on my first week.
    Now, I'm dreading it.
    I have bought a new treadmill so going to do half an hour on that every day and hope I haven't done too much damage

Last edited: 14 September 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.