First stone done and dusted! (plus i cheated)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sarahv25, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    BEFORE anyone jumps on me, im not saying go cheat, you will lose weight still! Thats not what im saying.
    But what i am saying is dont lose hope if you do slip up.
    I have a problem thats gonna take some time to get past and thats comfort eating. When im down and depressed, i turn to food.
    Luckily for me with this diet im happy with healthy, low carb food so when i did slip, it wasnt a disaster!
    I past my first stone milestone today and im happy. I am happy with 16lbs in just over 2 weeks.

So have hope and never give up complelty! Mentally give urself a lecture then jump back on the bandwagon:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andhow

andhow Full Member

well done! it doesn't sound like you cheated much - either way, i'm really impressed!:):):)

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done - that's a fab loss in just 2 weeks

xx

6. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thank you! Feel so much better for it, bring on 2nd stone!!

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done you! Well done for losing and well done for getting back on the wagon after the cheat!

8. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done on reaching that first stone milestone

9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your loss. Stick with it and you could make your 3 stone target for your hols - 2 months = 2 stone loss so you can definitely do it.

Glad to hear your cheating was healthy!!!!!

x

10. Sarahv25

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Like i said not saying its a good thing to cheat but ya know lol, im being careful

11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  12. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I need a post like that -previous diets have gone to pot because I've freaked about a wobble. Good for you for beating that trap and getting on with it.

GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE!!

13. Marci 26

Marci 26 Member

Well done on your loss.
    I slipped up yesterday and felt terrible, but I was working away, and my last flight home was cancelled on Friday night, so had to get a flight last night instead, and I'd only taken my shakes for the day.
    I didn't pig out.
    Only had some chicken, as I had to eat something, but also a few of my friend's crisps (which I really regret but I was starving) but I'm really worried I've messed up.

I thought about giving up, but after my shake this morning, I'm going to stick with it, and if I haven't lost this week, then I will just start afresh on my next weigh in on Wednesday.
    In the future I will take extra shakes with me when I go on a work trip, as I was so looking forward to my weigh in after losing 8.5 lbs on my first week.
    Now, I'm dreading it.
    I have bought a new treadmill so going to do half an hour on that every day and hope I haven't done too much damage

Last edited: 14 September 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.