First Stone gone many more to go

Stayed the same this week. I expected that though as I ate more the last week when I had flu. will start again 1st March when I am back in work. Got a few days off as its my hubbys birthday tomorrow. There will be cake. 🙂 xx

Enjoy the cake and best wishes for getting back to it next week. Have you recovered from the flu?

Not done roo bad today. Even managed to be just over my carb allowance but still well below normal target 🙂

B = yogurt with a few berries, half a small banana, spoon full of oats and a little honey
2 toast, butter and black forest ham
L = 2 pieces cheese cake
D = 2 cod fillets, hand full Spinach, half a broccoli with cheese sauce and grated cheese.

Another good day and stayed on carb target 🙂

B = 2 toast with cream cheese
L = 2 toast with butter & Brie, 1 piece of cheese cake
D = Salad with Tuna, cheese and egg

Today was a low carb day 🙂

B = porridge with almonds
L = cream cheese and salami sandwich & 2 Tomatoes
D = pork loin steak, peppers, onion, courgettes and garlic cooked with cream fraice and the baked with mozzarella
S = 25g almond chocolate, 2 plums& pepperami

quite a good day again.

B = 2 toast, butter, 2 slices black forrest ham and 2 eggs
L = Cheese & pickle sandwich, 2 Tomatoes
D= Big mac salad (no bun) made with iceberg lettuce, gherkins, bacon, mince, processed cheese & dressing
S = 2 plums, 25g almond chocolate, pepperami

Menus are looking good.

One thing you might like to try is using portobello mushrooms as your burger bun - did that yesterday and it was nice. Nowhere near like having bread of course, but nice :). I just steamed them in the m'wave for 3-4 minutes and piled up with the burger, cheese and bacon.

Menus are looking good.

One thing you might like to try is using portobello mushrooms as your burger bun - did that yesterday and it was nice. Nowhere near like having bread of course, but nice :). I just steamed them in the m'wave for 3-4 minutes and piled up with the burger, cheese and bacon.

I will have to try that 🙂 x

Todays Food.

B = 3 slices Toast, Butter, Nutella
D = Spaghetti, Homemade Tomato sauce & parmesan
S = 1 slice Black Forest Ham & cream cheese with herbs

Not to bad on the carbs and well under calories xx

Todays food

B = 2 toast, butter & 2 fried eggs
D = Greek Gyros, Greek potatoes & Tzaziki
S = 30g Brie & 25g chocolate

Bit more carbs in the evening than I hoped but still only a bit over fault allowance. Stayed under my calories as we had a bit of a walk. Hubby had his hat robbed of his head yesterday so we went to the police who weren't interested
☹ xx

Hope everyone is doing ok.

B = yogurt, berries, mango, oats ans honey,
Slice of toast and butter
L = salad with cheese and Tzaziki, slice of rye bread
D = Broccoli, cheese sauce and pollock fillets
S = 25g almond chocolate. 2 plums, pepperami

Back