First Stone gone many more to go

your sister in law should not act like that i mean its hard on you all she should be a bit more gentle some people have no feelings for others
well done with the loss x x

hi tessa
hope you mum in laws move into the home went ok and your hubby ok thinking of you both x x

Hi Chezz, mum in laws move went ok. Home sounds really nice. They have a cat, 4 big bunny rabbits and Chickens. :D Obviously she wanted to go back to ours with my hubby but I am sure she will be fine. Its dad in laws funeral tomorrow. We were suppose to stay with sister in law tonight but plans changed so we got a very early start tomorrow. Got the feelingf that the family might break apart after this.
Hope you're ok Chezz. Xx

hi tessa
the home sounds brilliant and you and hubby must be pleased that you know she is going to be looked after well
the sister in law got some kind of problem and im sure it will be said after the funeral but i do agree i think your hubbys family
might split after this
i hope tomorrow goes well at the funeral love and do not let any of them get to you are your hubby will be thinking of you both be strong and ignore any remarks x x x

Hi Chezz, the funeral went ok. Sister in law organised it well. Mum in law insists that she doesn't like the new home. She refused to eat or drink yesterday so the doctor said if she doesn't improve soon she has to go to hospital. Very sad. Hubby is ok ish. It will take time.
Thanks for being there Chezz. Really helps having someone to talk.
With everything going on I didn't count calories on Thursday and went over yesterday. Didn't do exercise either. New start today.
Hope your ok. Xx

hi tessa
im always here for you hun will send you a friend request
im glad the funeral went ok im worried about your mum in law she as got to eat bless her i suppose it must be hard for her moving in to a new place but lets hope she starts eating and drinking soon
well done on the exercise hun thats brill x x

Friend request accepted:)) Always here for you too.
How are things gong for you? I am knackered. Walked loads in town then 20 min zumba need to start losing weight again.
Watched Supersize vs Superskinny this morning. Motivated me to get moving :) xx

everything going ok tess diet going good just need to up the exercise a bit w.i tomorrow hoping for a little loss
do not be hard on yourself love you have had a lot going on and still have x

:D thanks hun x x
its up to you love but you could see a loss x

it will hun
lets hope life gets back to normal for you x x

Started today with 3mile walk again:) Got a bad cold but managed exercise ok. Under calories so far. Good start to the week :D xx

Started today with 3mile walk again:) Got a bad cold but managed exercise ok. Under calories so far. Good start to the week :D xx
I am sure this will be a good week for you. Reading your posts you have had a lot going on in your life, now it is time for you to focus on yourself.

Thanks Coffeecup :)
Looks like we got about the same amount to lose. What weightloss plan are you doing? I count calories and do walking exercise. Pain that I got flu type cold now. But still managed to exercise. Xx

Hey Tessa so sorry to hear about your father in-law. Hope you are ok?
I'm back and here for support xx

Hi Nessa! Nice to see you back here:) How have you been? Thanks for the nice words. Its been a tough few weeks. Hopefully things can only get better. Xx

Hi Nessa! Nice to see you back here:) How have you been? Thanks for the nice words. Its been a tough few weeks. Hopefully things can only get better. Xx

Been ok thanks Love put on so much weight so time to tackle it head on now before it starts to effect my health.

Thinking of you and sending best wishes for brighter days xx

Back