First Stone gone many more to go

You can do it. New year new us:) Are you still doing Weight Watchers? Xx

Yes doing it at home with hubby this time. Hoping a bit of healthy competition will spur me on!! Xx

Hi tessa2000 I am counting calories, not doing any excercise at the moment as I am in plaster with a broken foot, but hopefully in another few weeks I will be mobile again and get out walking. Keep up the good work.

hi tessa
hope your ok love oh dear i seem to be sending this cold to everyone no wonder i feel alot better now
sending hugs x x x :)

Another good day:) Managing to stick to calories. I am hoping for a loss this week:)

Nessa, fantastic that you and hubby doing WW together. Be good for you to support each other. Xxx

Coffeecup, hope your foot heals fast. I remember when I broke my foot a few years ago. 5 weeks housebound was truly depressing.
How you getting on with calorie counting? I find it great and quite easy to stick to (well most of the time :D ) xxx

Chezz, glad you're feeling better. How are you getting on? I am not too bad and still got quite a bit of energy despite the cold :) xxx

Another good day:) Managing to stick to calories. I am hoping for a loss this week:) Nessa, fantastic that you and hubby doing WW together. Be good for you to support each other. Xxx Coffeecup, hope your foot heals fast. I remember when I broke my foot a few years ago. 5 weeks housebound was truly depressing. How you getting on with calorie counting? I find it great and quite easy to stick to (well most of the time :D ) xxx Chezz, glad you're feeling better. How are you getting on? I am not too bad and still got quite a bit of energy despite the cold :) xxx

Well done for another good day Tessa.
What day do you weigh in? Xx

Hi Nessa:) I weigh in on a Sunday. Fingers crossed. What day is your weigh in? Xx

You are doing great Hun.
I started yesterday so will weigh in on Wednesdays xx

You are doing great Hun. I started yesterday so will weigh in on Wednesdays xx
I started today not yesterday lol sorry I'm tired! Weigh in will be Thursdays! I've started a new diary xx

hi tessa hii nessa
good luck to you both on your w.i.
fingers crossed for me tomorrow lol
im glad to read your feeling more like your old self hope hubby and mum in law ok
nessa thats great your doing it with hubby i am to i have alot more weight than him to lose but he keeps me on the right road and its my third week of the wine im so proud of myself x x

Hi Chezz, just done my 3mile walk:) Hopefully I've done enough this week:) Going to have Haggis tonight and a drop of whiskey:)
Not had a drink since the funeral. Will give up alcohol for lent this year. Fingers crossed for your and hubbys weigh in. xxx

thanks hun great on the 3 mile walk you enjoy your haggis and whiskey love x

Haggis from M+S was lovely:) Eaten far too much though. Can't believe that I am within my calories. That might change now that we are hitting the Whiskey :D. Xx

thats one thing i cannot drink whiskey im not into to spirits though i love wine oh and larger lolol
im going to try haggis never had but would love to x x

hi tessa hii nessa good luck to you both on your w.i. fingers crossed for me tomorrow lol im glad to read your feeling more like your old self hope hubby and mum in law ok nessa thats great your doing it with hubby i am to i have alot more weight than him to lose but he keeps me on the right road and its my third week of the wine im so proud of myself x x

Hi love good luck for WI I weigh exactly 2 stone more than my hubby, we are enjoying the competition! He gets 12 more pp than me a day which I'm jealous of lol.

Hi Tessa hope you are ok? And enjoyed your whiskey! I went to my friends 30th last night and had a few malibu's and the most amazing chocolate cake!! We also had Chinese! I pointed it all and only used 12 of my weeklies so very happy with that.

I have a new diary going if either of you fancy popping over xx

Back