First Stone gone many more to go

Oh Tessa hun I am so sorry to hear what you're going through! You definitely want to check out the support you can get, it's so hard to manage it by yourself.

Here for you xxxxxx

Really bad time at home. Husband had a mental breakdown and is now lying in bed not talking to me. He was missing last night so at least he came back home. I am at a loss what to do. xx

oh no tess your poor hubby
i agree with the girls you need to get help love someone out of the family who he will be able to talk to hun he might feel he can not open up about is feeling to is close family ohh love im so sorry to read this if you want me im here for you hun you know that sending love anf hugs to you both (((((())))))))

Hiya hun, I just wanted to leave this list of support services for people and carers who are going through mental health problems, including anxiety and depression. He might not want to talk to someone but you might. There are also some useful tips on how to cope yourself. Useful contacts - Depression Alliance Hope things get better.

hi hun glad hubby is a little better it must be hard for him to except he as a problem bless him here for you hun and hope you are ok x x

Hi everyone, decided to give this place another try. Hope everyone is ok. haven't lost any weight and don't even want to know what I have put on after christmas. I will try to get back to healthier eating and more exercise once we got rid of all the naughty food left over. Happy New Year everyone :) x

Hi just popping by to subscribe.
Happy New Year :)

Hi Tessa - how's it going? xxx
Hi :) I am ok. How are you? Wasn't very well last sunday as had a tummy bug + hangove, only felt better on Wednesday.
I will have to restart healthy eating once naughty food has been eaten. Already stated logging my food on MFP again. xx

hi tessa
there seems to be so many bugs going around so glad you are feeling better now

Not doing great with dieting at the moment. Not coping at the moment. Just one thng after another this week. What a crap year so far.xx

so sorry to hear that love hopefully will get better x x

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for a while. My scales needed new batteries and I just delayed getting them. Did I get a shock when I finally stepped on them. I am now writing down what I eat again and started my exercise again. Fist week and I have lost 2lbs :). How is eveyone? xx

Back