First Stone gone many more to go

hi tessa
hows things going love x x x

Hi Chezz, I've put 1lb on. Not bad considering we had our works chrismas meal and I had a lit if chocolates I will start properly again after Christmas but will not go to mad over with food. I will probably still do a food diary si I know how much I really eat. How are you hun? Sounds like you are having a hard time at the moment xxx

im having a terrible time this month love i really am i not sure how much more i can take but im sticking to my healthy eating and plodding on and waiting for 2017 to come along x x x
do not worry about the 1lb love thats good to say christmas is nearly upon us x x x

im having a terrible time this month love i really am i not sure how much more i can take but im sticking to my healthy eating and plodding on and waiting for 2017 to come along x x x
do not worry about the 1lb love thats good to say christmas is nearly upon us x x x
I am here for you if you need me. Hugs xxx

merry christmas my darling hope you had a good one and thank you for your support x x x x

hi hun hope you got to ok since the other day love x x x

hi hun hope you got to ok since the other day love x x x
Hi Chezz, yes I eventually got a train. Was 30minutes late so not too bad. How are you? Hipe you had a nuce Xmas and Birthday I have eaten far too much the last week. Don't even feel hungry but still eat. Back to normal from Wednesday. Xx

hi hun wow i had a great birthday yesterday but wow i feel ill today hahahaha im back on it tomorrow going back to S.W. and going to exercise more x x x x

Hi everyone
wow im in a bit of shock to be honest people who are on my facebook will know i have been poorly i had to abscess in my breast that busted inside me so went into my bloodstream anyway just got through that was meant to be going back to work yesterday went for my fit-note and he said can i check you first i said cause you can they felt two lumps in my breast and one in my armpit i'm devastated i thought here we go again but i'm thinking positive thoughts it could just be fat lumps hell aint ready for me yet lolol so im off still not happy i love my work family i have had an appointment for breast clinic they rang me this morning so that's good lets hope all goes ok eating wise im doing great exercise i need to start upping that i know i do but from monday im going to be on it x x x x

Oh Chezz, fingers crossed it is nothing. Here if you neef a chat. Staying positive is important. We will both be back on the diet next week. I have to make an effort as I have put on 4lbs over xmas. Xx

Last edited:
im back on diet this week and its going ok will no more at w.i on monday x x x

lost 3lbs of the 4lbs I gained over Xmas. Quite pleased with that as we are still eating up Xmas chocolates Planning to get proper back on the healthy eating next week. Hopefully I will lose more weight. Want to lose 1.5 Stone before July. Hope everyone is doing ok. Xx

Hi everyone, not lost anymore weight so far but now have started walking a lot so hopefully will restart my weight loss.

Back