First Stone gone many more to go

Glad you have some time off. Do you have a plan for each day - when you'll get up, if you'll get out of the house ...that sort of thing?
CBT online: that sounds good.

Glad you have some time off. Do you have a plan for each day - when you'll get up, if you'll get out of the house ...that sort of thing?
CBT online: that sounds good.

We will go for walks every day. Tomorrow we will go to Liverpool to look at a cruise ship and then go to Southport for a walk. Taking each day as it comes. There is a few free online sites for CBT. Hopefully it will help a bit.

Hi everyone, had a nice day out today. Came back to my Weight watchers registration letter and will go to my first meeting with my friend tomorrow morning.
Feeling a bit calmer but definitely still not right.

Food today

B = 2.5 sliced sourdough rye bread with cream cheese. The 1/2 slice with butter
L = Shared a roast chicken salad sandwich with the hubby
D = 3 quorn fajitas, houmous ,cheese, low fat yoghurt
Snack = small piece of homemade plum cake
We walked for about 2 hours so I stayed under calories

Last edited:
Weightwatchers meeting went ok. Got to get my head round the points. My friend normally doesn't stay for the meetings but only gets weight and buys some products. I will probably do the same.

The plum cake will be the last baking I will do until Christmas. Xx

First day of weightwatchers'.
Used all my points + 5 of my weekly ones.
Under calories though.

B = 1 slice wholemeal toast, 5g butter and 2 boiled eggs (eggs are 0 points)
L = 1 wholemeal wrap, 1/2 tin tuna, a little sweetcorn, spinach, cucumber. , spring onion and 25g Greek yoghurt
D = sweet potato and butternut squash soup with coconut milk
S = small piece plum cake, peach

That soup sounds lovely, did you make it yourself? I'd love the recipe if so.

Yes it was homemade soup.
You fry 2 onions in a little oil with 2 tsp cumin, 2 tsp ginger, chilli powder, chilli fresh or dried chilli flakes and garlic, fill with 2 pints veg stock, and cut sweet potatoes and butternut squash in pieces. Bring to boil and cook until tender . Then mash or blend and add a can of coconut milk. Season to taste. Done

Unfortunately it was rather high in points so I will have to adjust it in future. Xx

Well done, Tessa.
Glad you are starting to get to grips with WW. Re staying to meetings: it's worth doing it for a bit if you can, because you can learn some useful stuff, and also there may be some nice people you'll get to know over the weeks.

Yesterdays food

B = 1 slice wholemeal toast, 1/2 tsp butter and 2/3 of a sausage, 1 grilled tomato
+ 1 pink grapefruit
L = berries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 peach with yogurt, 1 teacake
D = Gyros rice pan + Tzaziki
S = sauerkraut, roll mops (both zero points)

Felt not too great today bit of Anxiety and BP was up. Still went for a 2 hours walk. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow.

Food today

B = 1 slice rye bread, 1/2 tsp butter, cottage cheese, tomato, cucumber + 2 boiled eggs
L = 1 wholemeal pitta, 1tsp mayonnaise with curry powder, 125g chicken breast
D = sweet potato and butternut squash soup with coconut milk
S = Swedish crisp roll with 1/4 tsp butter, rollmops, 200g green beans, peach

oh dear ....now I'm off researching jigglers for when I get settled. What with getting into the idea of an electric bike too ..... and finding out you can walk a parkrun, I am intent on getting fitter when I'm in the urb again. Thanks, Tip!
How you getting on with WW? The meeting me and my friend went too was a lot like fat fighters in Little Britain. :) Nice people though. Xx

Yep I know what you mean :) everyone is nice though :) i keep buying bear sweets from shop as treats :) I've lost 7 lbs in 8 weeks but I have been faffing about/on /off plan. My health gets in way. I NEED to post on here each day even if I go miles over plan. The NEXT day I carry on ( i go off track a lot!)

Sorry you are not feeling great a 2 hour walk is fab hunny Xxxx

Back