First Stone gone many more to go

Eventful morning here. Came back from WW and hubby was unwell so called ambulance. In the end they organised an out of hours appointment for him. So now we are just back from hospital and they couldn't find anything wrong. Might be kidney stones or just his back.

on a better nite I lost 5lbs this week xx :)

Yesterday food was still good and within points. didn't have my treat if crisps due to the unexpected A&E visit.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, 15g pate, 2 eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, 2 tsp salad cream, 2 tomatoes, cucumber and a little iceberg lettuce
D = 3 poppadoms and 3 tsp lime pickle, jalfrezi with quorn and 50g brown rice (WW recipe), summer fruits with fat free vanilla yogurt

Still under my points

Went well over my points today as I made the last of the hello fresh meals. But I was good all weekend. Back to sticking ti my points tomorrow :)

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter, slice polish cheese, tomato
L = pasta salad with tuna (WW recipe) + 1 tomato
D= pasta, green beans, chicken with honey, butter garlic, herbs and crème fraiche
S = berries and fat free yoghurt, pear and 10g dark chocolate

That chicken sounds lovely, you can even out the points somewhere else during the week :).

See Weight Watchers has rebranded as WW, to focus on wellness (and not weight)?

It definitely is not just weight focused now. The past 2 weeks they gave us booklets focusing on exercise and your mindset.
Quite good really.

I've got plenty of weekly points left an will just have a few lighter meals to even things out. Xx

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with pate, 2 eggs
L = pasta salad with tuna (WW recipe), tomato
D = beef and aubergine bake
S = berries, 1/2 banana, 1/2 mango with fat free yogurt, pear, 10g dark chocolate

Under my points today although I feel stuffed as if I had way to much food. Done an extra walk as well. Hubbys appointment at hospital tomorrow si not sure what we gonna have tomorrow night. Really depends when we are home. Xx

Hope all went ok today - and glad you like the bake, it's very filling, isn't it? x

I was well stuffed after the bake. And really low in points :)

Hospital didn't take long. We were back out after 30minutes. He has to have a kidney scan which the GP already ordered and then further tests.
Done a bit of extra walking r today as well.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with cream cheese
L = chicken and curried mayonnaise sandwich, 2 tomatoes
D = Gnocchi with roasted tomatoes and salmon
S= 2 apples with cinnamon and honey, fat free yogurt , 30g crisps (after hospital)

Really good day today :)
Blood test tomorrow but not feeling as panicky about it ad last time. A little anxious but much better. Guess the meditation and breathing is helping.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast, tsp butter and marmite
L = Chicken , a little cheese and salad with tsp olive oil, 1 krisp roll
D = 150g potatoes, quark with tbsp single cream and spring onions, 1 stem ginger all butter cookie for afters
S = 2 apples, cinnamon, honey and fat free yogurt, 2 satsumas, 10g dark chocolate

Still got 4points left

Good to hear you are finding the meditation and breathing really helps.

Food today

B = slice rye bread, cream cheese and tomato
L = Salad with a little cheese, 2 eggs and quark
D = potato salad (homemade), lightly dusted sole, small tin peaches in juice, 75g fat free vanilla yogurt
S = berries, 1/2 banana and fat free greek yogurt

Back