First Stone gone many more to go

Next doors neighbour funeral was today. Hope that they are ok. We didn't go as only seen the announcement in the paper.

Better day for food. Loads of points left over.

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast, 1/2 tsp butter, slice black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with sardines and lemon, 2 ryevita
D = Dhal with 60g brown rice, fat free yogurt, lightly dusted yellow fin sole
S = fat free yyogurt with berries and banana, orange, 10g dark chocolate

WI this morning and i did gain 1lb. Not worried about it as time of the month is due. Done a lot of walking today and might be same tomorrow. Xx

Food yesterday

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with tsb butter, 2 slices black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = just roll cinnamon swirl
D = 50g brown rice, hairy dieters chicken sweet and sour
S = apple, another cinnamon swirl, 40g light cheese

Food today

B = 2 slices white toast, butter, 2 fried eggs
L = salad sandwich, cinnamon swirl
D = 3 chicken thighs, Mediterranean vegetables
S = 25g white chocolate, 3 celebration chocolates

Gone a bit chocolate mad today. Xx

The parade was amazing. Lovely long dragon and a couple of chinese lions that danced in front of restaurants. Loved it.

Food today

B = slice white toast with butter and black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad with olive oil and 2 ryevita
D = potatoes with fajita filling, light cheese and fat free yogurt
S = fat free yogurt and berries, 10g dark chocolate, 1 piece celebration

Quite a good day ar work. Had a mindfulness meditation session. Really good. I learned that practice years ago in a Buddhist centre and so if was more of a refresher for me. It's now very much used by GP's to treat high blood pressure, depression and anxiety.
After work I went to M&S to get the valentines day meal deal. Won't be los points on Thursday ;)

Food today

B = wholemeal toast with butter and black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad with cesar dressing and Ryevita
D = 60g Whole-wheat pasta with quorn mince Bolognese and parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries and mango, orange, apple, 10g dark chocolate and 1 piece celebration

Did they have nice meals in m and s, im probably lucky that i dont live near one as id always be eating from it.

They had quite a good choice. Some was already sold out. I bought scotch eggs starter, steak and pepper pies, fries as main, profiteroles for pudding plus we got chocolates and prosecco. The prosecco would be £12 by itself and the pies £8. So everything else is free. Will be well over my points tomorrow. We are keeping the prosecco for Saturday though ad a friend is coming for dinner and DVD evening.
Got white chocolate brownies in the oven for charity cake sale.

B = wholemeal toast with butter and black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with salami and homemade cheesy coleslaw, 2 ryevita
D = garlic chicken curry (WW recipe)
S = fat free yogurt with berries anc banana, apple, 10g dark chocolate, 1 celebration chocolate

That M & S meal was lovely. Worth the points. I didn't count the points though as it is way too many.
The big Beluga XL Airbus plane flew over our office today. Amazing.

B = slice wholemeal toast with butter and black forest ham, 2 boiled eggs
L = Salad with chicken and homemade cheesy coleslaw
D = M& S dinner
S = fat free yogurt with berries, slice of lemon drizzle cake and 1 white chocolate brownie

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with butter and slice black forest ham, 3 boiled eggs
L = salad with mayonnaise and pink salmon, 2 ryevita
D = potatoes, creamer spinach. Salmon
S = orange, fat free yogurt with berries, white chocolate brownie and Danish pastry

white chocolate brownies are really nice. Too nice really :)
WI em this morning and lost the 1lb that I gained last week. Got a day off plan today then back to healthy eating from tomorrow xx

Back