First stone gone never to return

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by tamkat, 29 January 2014.

1. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who helped me on here over the last 4 weeks :) First stone gone without attending a group & I am over the moon & more determined than ever to continue to my goal xx
  2. Theria

Theria Well-Known Member

That's fantastic :) Well done!

I'm weighing in for the second time tomorrow and hoping for a similar result. (I gave LOTS to lose, so had a massive whoosh the first week).

Keep going, and keep logging in here. I've found the place inspiring and very useful.
  3. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Thankyou Theria I was stuck between 16 & 16.6 since last june would lose 6 then put it back on over & over got so annoyed with myself.Im more than happy for it to slow down now to a pound a week just needed that first stone gone to get my confidence back :) Goodluck on your journey xx
  4. kimberleycandukan

kimberleycandukan Well-Known Member

:winner: Congratumalations!!!
    You seem like you're doing really well! Minimins is great isn't it.

I've recently seen a few people who have been wondering whether to go it alone or go to group. You should go tell them how well you're doing! :D
  5. beslim2014

beslim2014 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo!! Well done you, Here's to the next stone!
  6. pudge30

pudge30 Well-Known Member

Well done hunni thats fab doing it in 4 weeks x
  7. Bee32

Bee32 Well-Known Member

Wow well done, that's amazing. Hoping to loose a stone in 4 weeks :)
  8. Bee32

Bee32 Well-Known Member

Stone loss in 4 weeks yay me. Well done to all loses :)
  9. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

well done bee32 :) :) xx
  10. Bee32

Bee32 Well-Known Member

Thank you tamkat xx
  11. ellejay1984

ellejay1984 Well-Known Member

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say well done, fantastic losses!! :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using mobile app