1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First stone gone never to return

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by tamkat, 29 January 2014 Social URL.

1. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Just wanted to say thanks to anyone who helped me on here over the last 4 weeks :) First stone gone without attending a group & I am over the moon & more determined than ever to continue to my goal xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Theria

Theria Silver Member

That's fantastic :) Well done!

I'm weighing in for the second time tomorrow and hoping for a similar result. (I gave LOTS to lose, so had a massive whoosh the first week).

Keep going, and keep logging in here. I've found the place inspiring and very useful.

4. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

Thankyou Theria I was stuck between 16 & 16.6 since last june would lose 6 then put it back on over & over got so annoyed with myself.Im more than happy for it to slow down now to a pound a week just needed that first stone gone to get my confidence back :) Goodluck on your journey xx

5. kimberleycandukan

kimberleycandukan Silver Member

:winner: Congratumalations!!!
    You seem like you're doing really well! Minimins is great isn't it.

I've recently seen a few people who have been wondering whether to go it alone or go to group. You should go tell them how well you're doing! :D

6. beslim2014

beslim2014 Full Member

Woo hoo!! Well done you, Here's to the next stone!

7. pudge30

pudge30 Full Member

Well done hunni thats fab doing it in 4 weeks x

8. Bee32

Bee32 Full Member

Wow well done, that's amazing. Hoping to loose a stone in 4 weeks :)

9. Bee32

Bee32 Full Member

Stone loss in 4 weeks yay me. Well done to all loses :)

10. tamkat

tamkat Full Member

well done bee32 :) :) xx

11. Bee32

Bee32 Full Member

Thank you tamkat xx

12. ellejay1984

ellejay1984 Silver Member

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say well done, fantastic losses!! :eek: x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app