First temptation overcome

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Thornhill Cate, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    On day three and things have been going fine. Then tonight the weather is foul - raining, windy and cold, just the kind of night when I'd usually buy myself some gorgeous comfort food, open a bottle of red and then munch on chocolate throughout the evening. My mood wasn't improved because I was feeling hungry too. But I stayed strong, even while walking round Sainsbury's to buy some broccoli for my son's tea. When I got home I made him sausage and mash and downed my final shake of the day. Now I feel fine because I'm not hungry anymore. So glad I didn't cave. Another 100% day and my psychological wobble has shown me I'm still vulnerable but by staying strong I can overcome! Just want to get my first weigh in under my belt so that I can start to see some rewards for all this.
    :angel:

Last edited by a moderator: 4 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    WELL DONE!!! It really is hard in the first few days but you did the right thing by telling your head that you are in charge now! lol. Keep it going...it's all worth it when you get to weigh in :)

4. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Well done you!

Ps loving the angel x

5. mum2alex

mum2alex Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.4lb(17.55%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save / Low carb
    Well done for not giving in, it honestly does get easier from week 1. Good luck with your first weigh in. x

6. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Come on Cate not far to 1st WI! ( I'm on day 2 and telling myself the same...)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.