First time and big hopes

thanks dust queen, good luck to you too! you've done so well so far, it's amazing.

Well it's the weekend again and so the temptations come! I've realised that sticking to plan is really easy when there's the routine of the weekdays but as soon as the weekend hits, it's so hard for me to make sure that I stay on track.

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday as a result. Swapped out a shake for a chicken salad and a few (quite a few) nuts. I'm not so much worried about what I ate just that as soon as I have something I want to give up!

As a result this morning I was convinced I was going to join my housemates in the 1/2 meter pizza they're currently sat in front of me eating.

So I wanted to give myself a little spur and got on the scales. According to my home scales I've now lost a stone!! So I'm on here! and I'm drinking water biding time until my soup. It worked!

thisistheyear said:
thanks dust queen, good luck to you too! you've done so well so far, it's amazing.

Well it's the weekend again and so the temptations come! I've realised that sticking to plan is really easy when there's the routine of the weekdays but as soon as the weekend hits, it's so hard for me to make sure that I stay on track.

Had a bit of a wobble yesterday as a result. Swapped out a shake for a chicken salad and a few (quite a few) nuts. I'm not so much worried about what I ate just that as soon as I have something I want to give up!

As a result this morning I was convinced I was going to join my housemates in the 1/2 meter pizza they're currently sat in front of me eating.

So I wanted to give myself a little spur and got on the scales. According to my home scales I've now lost a stone!! So I'm on here! and I'm drinking water biding time until my soup. It worked!

Yay congrats on your stone!!! Oh boo at pizza :( well done be strong!

WI yesterday- only 3lbs! To be fair, I went to a wedding for the weekend and well, put it this way, the evening meal arrived in blue and red boxes. I was expecting farrrrr worse damage to be caused.

Back on track though. TS for the rest of this week.

Have a little mini goal that involves the return of a certain someone who's been away in Thailand for a month. He's back next week and there's a dress I want to wear for when we meet up. (He'll be tanned but as least I'll be slim ha!)

How is everyone else this week?

Things are getting both easier and tougher at the same time!

I've really go into the swing of the diet, I don't feel like I'm missing out at meal times anymore. I even had a salad for dinner two night ago and didn't eat the whole thing. This is a BIG change for me, i didn't feel the need to over eat and I really enjoyed the fresh flavours.

On the other hand, my weight loss has really slowed. I wondered if I wasn't drinking enough water so I've been trying really hard to make sure I do. I think this can make a real difference. I've also been going to the gym and cycling A LOT. I wonder if maybe I'm building up muscle (at least I hope) and that's what's been slowing things down weight loss wise.

I'm also REALLY bored of the thai chicken soup. I would never eat thai food every 5 days when I wasn't on this diet so doing so now is not pleasant. If anyone has tips on how to improve the flavour they'd be welcomed!

So let's see this week...

I'm setting myself a challenge - 14lbs loss for August.

Back