First time - day 2, even the dogs dinner looks appetising eek

That's great news on your weight loss JeniRen you must be very pleased :). It certainly motivates you to stick with the diet doesn't it? I'm sure when you go back on Tuesday there'll be even more off :D

8lbs loss in first week finding it hard this weekend chinese is haunting me lol tuesday is weigh in number 2

I weighed myself yesterday after I got in & then again this morning & a further 4lbs were gone! Not even a week yet! Impressed!! Then the reality kicks in.... Got another week! Awww never mind :) hope u all resist temptation this weekend, it's not worth it. X

We dont have a dog so cant comment on its dinner, but I do have a 12 week old son and his lovely chubby legs are looking very appetising!!!!

Hahahahaha!! Babybollo!! thats really made me laugh! :8855::8855::8855:

Awesome work Jen. So inspirational. TWO MORE DAYS. I can do it until first WI. Woo. You're giving me motivation.

Ahahahahaha Your poor toddler better run babyballoo. Will you eat with sauce?:8855:

Jeeze I feel like I've been hit by a bus! Might not be anything to do with the lipotrim but it probably is! Yesterday was tough, like really tough, was particulary hungry in the morning, went to visit my partners folks & they were cooking something which filled their canal boat (they don't live on it) with lovely smells. I almost grabbed a butty. I got very emotional, decided to have a shake 1/2hr early & removed myself from the boat... & had a little cry! How soft hey?! I questioned why I was doing this to myself, then I remembered... It won't be forever, just a short while until I get to my goal. I don't know what's come over me the past day or 2... Just in the beginning of my second week, I thought it was supposed to have vanished this craving? I was doing pretty well I thought! Hmm :'-( x

Aww jeni!! i feel for you!! its been tough for me too this last week. :cry:i found the first week, which i heard was the worst, fairly easy but im really starting to struggle now! had a brown roll today filled with chicken and salad cause i just had to give in to that craving for food!! i know i shouldnt have and i know it will put my ketones out and to be honest it wasnt even that nice but its done now so im glad its out of my system and i can get straight back on it!!

Jeni I thought it was just me being a bit soppy, I had a bit of a moment after doing my mock driving test and sat and sobbed even through I'd passed lol 2nd week blues I guess, weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed the scales are nice to me :)

Aww I'm having another moment! Been fine today, just got really hungry an hour ago & I just didn't even wanna have my soup I wanted to scoff something! Feeling sorry for myself, just made tuna pasta for my bloke & almost gave in. Bloody tough... Got a feeling this might be my last week. I'm away a week on Friday so I know what'll happen there... I'm getting annoyed with myself but I absolutely do not want to give in! :( Tilly - good luck, well done on passing your driving test too! X

Jeni are u finding it really hard going this week? I started this with 2friends and they've both bailed so I'm struggling through, I'm gonna have a week off in June for b/fs and my anniversary, gonna try and do lots of protein and not too many of.the carbs that I'm craving, then back on the tfr after that as I've 4stone to lose, my b/fs joining Lipotrim when there's space at the only pharmacy that does it locally, so that will be good as on Saturday night I would of quite happily given my right arm for a chip buttie lol as he was having sausage and chips. The real driving test isn't for a couple of weeks yet so fingers crossed.

Well good luck for your actual test then! :) I drank more water yesterday, over 3 litres & I am thinking that if you drink more water it aids the weight loss more as I've lost (according to my scales) another 2lbs over night which is 12lbs in like 9says! I might be feeling quite hungry, with a rumbly stomach but when I'm seeing results like this, it motivates me & changes my mind set. I'm hoping I'm feeling a bit better today & don't have a hard time like the past few days! I've not fallen off the wagon, not even once but it took all my will power yesterday not to empty the already pretty bare fridge. I've got to tell myself I'm strong & I can do this. So can you ladies & gents. Keep it up.

:) Another 5lbs so I'm a very happy lass. I'm under the 14 stone mark for the 1st time in 2years. So onward and upward I'm still cooking for the rest of my family and strangely enjoying it only thing I can't do is taste for seasoning which is a bit of a pain, but un managing lol

Hello size 16
Went to Asda and bought a pair 16's trousers, not such a big deal but when I'd been squeezing into 20's it's bliss :) my daughter asked me to try the 14's but that was a step too far in my head lol

Back