Step 1 Sole Source First time ever on Cambridge plan

Wow! 9lbs!!! Great effort! Congratulations!

Inspiring stuff!

50 x

Wow!

There's an 'energy burst'? I am about to start and was worried it would be all headaches and other miseries for some time!

You sound wonderfully deterimined....I predict you will succeed and then some!

Best wishes!

50 x

Thank you v much 50, I have my determined head on, the first 3 days especially day 3 for me was the hardest but after those days it gets better. Make sure you get loads of water, warm baths and early nights will help you through I manage about 3 litres of water per day. You can do this! The energy bursts are different for everyone I found mine from day 4 onwards

xx scotslass

Wow! 9lbs!!! Great effort! Congratulations!

Inspiring stuff!

50 x

thank you again! I was overjoyed with this loss, I was 100% not even a taste of any other food and it showed on the scales this morning so happy xx

WELL DONE! :)

What an amazing loss. You were already motivated but I'm sure this has doubled your determination!

On the bars already, lucky you! I can't wait till I'm on them. I think I'll be doing the exact same as you, sticking to shakes, bars and porridges. Day 4 and its been another great day for me. Think I'm slightly behind in my water today, will manage another litre before 7pm tho.

I'm in South Lanarkshire and have spent the day at Chatelherault park with my fiancé and little one. She's so cute in her little summer dress and sun hat.

Congratulations again, fingers crossed I get a similar loss on Friday. ~Cas x

Morning Cas,

how are you today?? Day 8 over here, not feeling hungry or craving I feel great. Eating a lemon yogurt bar it's nice but not anything to rave about, I'm taking tiny nibbles lol looking through my shakes and realised my consultant gave me a veg soup instead of a porridge ...yuk that is the worst of the soups that will definitely be going to the bottom of the pile lol

let me know how you are feeling today xx

Hey Guys,

First day on CWP today, after putting on nearly a stone in the last Month through. Now about to see how wonderful these shakes taste, wish me luck. Good Luck to all who have just started out :) x

Morning :) I'm feeling good, a little tired, but still very upbeat and motivated to shift those pounds! Had porridge for my breakfast, usually I save that for dinner time but I'm feeling the cold today and thought that would warm me up just nice.

Oh no, that's a shame about the mixup of product! Hopefully you can force it down. I thought the bars would taste wonderful since they're the first proper solid meal in over a week, is it the flavour that isn't that great? What kinds did you order?

I'm planning on having a SS+ meal on Sat night. We have a rare night to ourselves as our baby is staying away for an overnight. I also have a party on Fri night but I'll not be drinking and staying clear of the buffet! ~Cas x

Hey Guys,

First day on CWP today, after putting on nearly a stone in the last Month through. Now about to see how wonderful these shakes taste, wish me luck. Good Luck to all who have just started out :) x

Good luck! I've found all of the shakes manageable and particularly like the chocolate and cappuccino shakes. I'm sure you'll do just fine if you're determined to lose weight :) ~Cas x

Well half way through day 8 and my energy has gone, I have a headache and generally can't be bothered....is it bedtime yet?? :(

Hey Guys,

Welcome flossysox!

You can do this, you will have up and down days but the weight will go and your taste suds will adapt to the taste of your shakes keep us posted on how you are feeling each day

xx

I like that "100%"....it shows in your results! You are going to do this really really well! I just *knows* it!

50 x

I like that "100%"....it shows in your results! You are going to do this really really well! I just *knows* it!

50 x

Thank you so much! I am feeling sorry for myself today, my son is sitting with a bowl of marshmallows, a packet of wotsits and a ham sandwich I am sooooo jealous lol

drinking my water trying not to think about it.

Xx

Morning :) I'm feeling good, a little tired, but still very upbeat and motivated to shift those pounds! Had porridge for my breakfast, usually I save that for dinner time but I'm feeling the cold today and thought that would warm me up just nice.

Oh no, that's a shame about the mixup of product! Hopefully you can force it down. I thought the bars would taste wonderful since they're the first proper solid meal in over a week, is it the flavour that isn't that great? What kinds did you order?

I'm planning on having a SS+ meal on Sat night. We have a rare night to ourselves as our baby is staying away for an overnight. I also have a party on Fri night but I'll not be drinking and staying clear of the buffet! ~Cas x

Good luck! I've found all of the shakes manageable and particularly like the chocolate and cappuccino shakes. I'm sure you'll do just fine if you're determined to lose weight :) ~Cas x

The bars are great for chewing, it was lemon yogurt flavour, I'm just not a big lemon fan, the chocolate one yesterday was just heavenly! There are 7 different types so I got a bar for each day so I can test the flavours see what I prefer. Definitely go for an SS+ you would kick yourself if you didn't plus you will have nearly a full week after back on SS. I have a holiday in June and i will be enjoying myself then too. be strong on friday you can do this xxx

Everyone's allowed a moan now and again!

I had my cousin in for lunch, nothing special, just a cheese and onion toastie but I think that's the most I've felt like I really wanted a bite lol. I didn't, but the cheese just smelt soooo lovely :( ~Cas x

Morning everyone,

today is day 9'for me, feeling good this morning, have my energy back and no headache. Last night I got a bit worried as I had shooting pains in my stomach but they were gone by the time I woke up. I am helping out in the nursery today so having half a peanut bar then the other half after and lots of water. I will be surrounded by milky sugary tea and coffee and lots of buscuits but I am not craving at all today.

let me know how you all are today xx

scotslass

Glad that you're feeling better. How's the peanut bar? I like the sound of that one!

Day 6 for me, which means weigh in tomorrow! :) :) :) ~Cas x

Everyone's allowed a moan now and again!

I had my cousin in for lunch, nothing special, just a cheese and onion toastie but I think that's the most I've felt like I really wanted a bite lol. I didn't, but the cheese just smelt soooo lovely :( ~Cas x

LOL!

You are funny Cas!

50 x

Hi everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining in. Today is day 1 again for me, I had about 5 weeks off plan. Once you get your head in the right frame of mind this diet is great! I was very skeptical at the start but having seen the results in weight lose, inch lose and improved health I am back to get to target.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Glad that you're feeling better. How's the peanut bar? I like the sound of that one!

Day 6 for me, which means weigh in tomorrow! :) :) :) ~Cas x

Lol I didn't like the peanut bar ...horrible after / during taste won't be getting that one or the lemon yogurt one again. Going to try the chocolate mint tomorrow I know I will like that!

Well today Ito s huge ironing done, kitchen cleaned house and stairs hoovered bathroom scrubbed and still have energy not feeling that hungry after the 2nd half of my bar at 1130 so may wait until later to have my strawberry shake.

Day 6 honey amazing!!!! So proud of you I can't wait to hear your results xxx

Back