Step 1 Sole Source First time ever on Cambridge plan

Hi everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining in. Today is day 1 again for me, I had about 5 weeks off plan. Once you get your head in the right frame of mind this diet is great! I was very skeptical at the start but having seen the results in weight lose, inch lose and improved health I am back to get to target.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

welcome Laura!

Of course we don't mind e more the merrier. What made you take the five weeks off? It's definitely a diet that requires every bit of drive and focus but you done it before and you can do it agin honey. Lets do this xxx

I also would like to say that this diet has taught me how important it is to take my time with each product I am so used to inhaling my food I think that when I'm in maintenance this is the important trait that will keep my weight off. And realising much of an emotional ester I was!

welcome Laura!

Of course we don't mind e more the merrier. What made you take the five weeks off? It's definitely a diet that requires every bit of drive and focus but you done it before and you can do it agin honey. Lets do this xxx

Scotslass, I was organising a big fundraising event and life was very hectic. Just had to much going on to concentrate on the plan. So far so good today I have had my 1.5lts and had my first pack at 13.30.

Regarding the bars I found the chocolate and the toffee ones are great if you put them in the fridge and cut them into small bite size bits. Makes them last longer and they are mmmmmmmm :)

Hi Laura!

I am starting too....okay not a restart....but I am encouraged by the fact that I read of peeps who see to be able to get back into CWP easily after their programme has been interupted.

I start tomorrow, so a day behind you - but with a kazillion more tonnes to lose!

50 x

Hi everyone,

Hope you dont mind me joining in. Today is day 1 again for me, I had about 5 weeks off plan. Once you get your head in the right frame of mind this diet is great! I was very skeptical at the start but having seen the results in weight lose, inch lose and improved health I am back to get to target.

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Morning everyone,

today is day 10, I woke up with pains in my stomach that I have had 2 nights in a row, I feel nauseated and sicky, the thought of my shakes are making me retch......hope this passes. I am so sick of plain water that even that is making me feel sick when I drink it I don't know how I am feeling today apart from sick

i hope you are all having a good day xxxxxx

Is it plain water or sparkling water you drink? I find if I haven't drank enough when I wake the next day I feel nausea's and dizzy and after 1ltr feel much better.

Have you tried the water flavourings? They may help you get through the water :)

Stick with it as I'm sure it will pass, have you spoke with your CDC? They may have some suggestions on what to do.

Is it plain water or sparkling water you drink? I find if I haven't drank enough when I wake the next day I feel nausea's and dizzy and after 1ltr feel much better.

Have you tried the water flavourings? They may help you get through the water :)

Stick with it as I'm sure it will pass, have you spoke with your CDC? They may have some suggestions on what to do.

I have been managing 3 litres each day can't drink anymore. It's just plain not sparkling. I will speak with my consultant and see what can be done, I'm not sure i am allowed the flavourings on SS. I am enjoying a mint crunch bar just now it's making me feel a bit better and just finished a pint of water. Maybe it's just hunger lol xxx

Yeah water flavourings are allowed on ss after 2 weeks. Personally I don't like them but know ppl that swear by them :)

Glad your feeling a bit better.

Thank you very much!

I must admit, I did expect more, maybe 7/8lb but I'm not disheartened. Maybe it's due to me cutting back the week before I started, I practically cut out all carbs and ate about 1200cals in preparation. Not to worry, 2 more weeks like that and that's over a stone. I can do it!

Hope you're having a good day! ~Cas x

Thank you very much!

I must admit, I did expect more, maybe 7/8lb but I'm not disheartened. Maybe it's due to me cutting back the week before I started, I practically cut out all carbs and ate about 1200cals in preparation. Not to worry, 2 more weeks like that and that's over a stone. I can do it!

Hope you're having a good day! ~Cas x
5 lbs is fantastic! I feel really sick today, struggled with my second shake and struggling with the water, texted my consultant and she said its not the diet she thinks I have a bug....we will see, I think I may try SS+ for the week this coming Tuesday and see how I feel then, cant be dealing with this horrible nausea xxx

Hi everyone, I am having a boiled egg, I feel so sick and only managed half my shake at lunch and I doubt it will put me out of ketosis at this point and how I feel I need something and I think an egg is a good choice xx Just thought I would hold myself accountable by telling you all

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good. No, an egg won't take you out of ketosis as two large eggs plus 80g veg is allowed on SS+. Let me know how you are tomorrow ~Cas x

Good afternoon, how are you feeling today?

I managed to get through a birthday party without drinking, dodged the Chinese AND Indian buffet and a communion yesterday! Proud of myself :) ~Cas x

Hey lovely / eveveryone

i have been in hospital on a drip, I end up really sick and couldn't keep anything down even water so ended up grey and dehydrated I have been advised by doctors to come off the diet I will keep in touch so see how you all get on keep up the hard work xxxxxxx

Oh god! I really hope you're okay. It's nothing to do with being on the diet is it? But obviously your body needs real food to help you get better so it makes sense that you come off the plan. I wish you a speedy recovery ~Cas x

Oh My Goodness!!!

Scots!!!!!!

How are you!!!!!!!!

Oh dear...hoping you are okay!

50 x

Hey lovely / eveveryone

i have been in hospital on a drip, I end up really sick and couldn't keep anything down even water so ended up grey and dehydrated I have been advised by doctors to come off the diet I will keep in touch so see how you all get on keep up the hard work xxxxxxx

Hi. today is my day 2 on Cambridge diet too. Yesterday was not easy, but not as bas as I've expected. No headache so far but i drank 3.5 liters of water. I've downloaded an application on my phone and I record every glass i drink. It helps. I have 52 kg to loose :(

Yes. You can do it!!! Just keep being motivated!

Back