First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Had a sneaky weigh in today and I was 11.10 :) it's coming down again! Just 3 more pounds to get me to my 2 stone loss, food isn't coming til 4pm so it's pasta for breakfast, bleurgh

Well done! That's great. I think I'm gonna take a day off Thursday as I'm going out with the whole family cinema and lunch don't wanna miss out its not often we get together. So gonna step back down to step 1 on Friday and get back on track.
I have a clear run after this with no major things planned and I can hopefully lose this stone I want.
After the wedding I will hopefully be 11stone then I'm planning on just trying to eat low carb and low cal. And doing some exercise. Hopefully as I time I will lose some extra too.
I think I want 10.7 as my ultimate goal and 11 as the barrier I don't want to go back over. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's a good idea, I said the same to my husband. I want to be 10 stone but will hopefully get to 9.7 then I always have that half a stone buffer zone. Losing the weight is easier than maintaining, that's the part I struggle with. I desperately want to tone up but seeing the number on the scales is more important to me right now. Bonkers I know :)

Treat yourself Thursday, then get straight back on it, a planned treat doesn't make you feel guilty like an unplanned binge day

Yeah I'm dreading the weight gain after Thursday but know it will all go off quickly so not worth being upset about.
I think once this is out of the way I will then be in the right mindset to go back to step 1 and get right back into it no cheating like when I started in January. Hopefully that stone will come off nice and quickly for me :)

Hope you're enjoying your treat day :)

I went to my first pilates class this morning, it was really good and non sweaty :)

Took the little one to the farm yesterday with a picnic but I took a bar and some water. Result! Yayy me.

Cinema today and I did succumb to a handful of salty popcorn but I took a litre of water and chugged on that while the little one ate sweets :)

I really want to see a good result on Sunday, only 2 more weigh ins til the end of Feb x

I ate loads of popcorn and pizza after up to 12.2 today.
Straight back on today but think I'm
gonna take a break from weighing in and hide the scales.
I'm a serial daily weigher and I don't think it's doing me any good. If I do well I think I deserve a treat then feel like crap when I put on.
I'm gonna go 4 weeks with another weigh in and really hope to get to 11 stone by then.
I'm still gonna be here sticking here to the diet as hard as I can. I'm going back to SS and I have to planned meals that I know of. My friends pre wedding meal and a lunch with friends. Gonna try and stick to low carb on those and go 100% other than that.
I think it will help my weigh loss taking a break from weighing x

It's only water weight, you know it'll be off in a couple of days. Good that you're straight back on it today, onwards and downwards :)

I have got size 12 skinny jeans on!! I picked some up today as my jeans are hanging off me, I didn't think they'd fit but (wishful thinking) they would soon. I slipped right into them and they look so much better!

Sneaky weigh in this morning put me at 11.8, just another pound this week and I'll be halfway there! 2 stone off :)

Roll on Sunday

Wow well done!! Size 12
I need to get new stuff badly but gonna wait until the end of these 4 weeks before I go and buy new things. Not sure if another stone would let me squeeze into a 12.
Annoyingly my sister weighs the same as me and is a 12 but she's a good 4 inches taller than me. Damn being a shortie!!!
That's amazing. I have lost 3 stone in total so far but only 1.5 of that has been doing this diet. x

Ah yes, height does make that difference doesn't it. I'm 5'8 put I always wanted to be petite but in reality I'd be a roly poly :)

Home made pizza again tonight, made by me of course so I walked the dog whilst they ate it. Husband has told me that shakes aren't sustainable long term and I need to look at another option and get some exercise in. *big sigh. I don't want to stop my shakes as it's a no brainer diet that works but I am going to go to the gym next week and see how I get on. I know what he means, if I don't exercise then I'll never tone up and feel good naked :)

I'll give it a go, apparently pilates once a week won't do it ha ha shame but I'm going to keep going

Same height as my sister. I'm between 5"3 and 5"4.
I'm going to get down to 11 with the shakes then try either slimming world or just calorie counting and exercise to tone up and and maintain the weight loss. x

It's just so hard to think about possibly putting a few pounds on at first. I think my atkins few days put me off but I really did enjoy the food. I followed it to the book, I definitely didn't give it enough time though. I'll hopefully go back to that when I get to a weight I'm comfortable with

Yeah I think when you go maintaining you have to avoid the scales for the first week or so.
I really like the idea of Atkins coz I'm a big meat eater but would really need to go through and read into it properly. There's so many diets out there it is hard to know which way to go. 5:2 seems an easily achievable one to do too. x

I bought the Atkins book from amazon second hand as well as a cook book but the website has meal planning day by day for free

11.7 and 3 quarters this morning :) hoping to lose the 3/4 today but I'm going to a party later. Just water for me, I had my food fun last weekend :)

11.7 that's brilliant
Enjoy the party looking fabulous, bet everyone will be saying how much you have lost. Major confidence boost coming your way!
I am suffering from a major headache today! Will I never learn! Hopefully will be back in ketosis tomorrow and on my way down the 11s. x

I'll let you know, I haven't seen them since 2 stone ago :)

Power through with the headaches, think of the 11 stone. I'm extra hungry today, I seem to be extra hungry most days recently? More water needed probably

Still going lots of water!! Still got the headache roll on tomorrow!!
I swear my family are out to p*** me off we are meeting at the pub for dinner!!!
I'm taking my bar along with me and having some water. Not that hungry anyway. Plus will have baby to help feed.
Like you say I want 11.7 more than i want food

2015-02-21_15.19.59.jpg

This is me before (right) and after (left) huge difference!

Wow you look like a different person. Completely different.
Love the new hair too!!
If they don't see a difference at the party they are either blind or jealous!

11.7 and a half :) still 11.7 in my book ha ha

Yes I do look different, I have collar bones and a chin whereas I didnt before. I feel really proud but my weight is still hanging around my stomach area but not as much :)

I've worn my size 12 jeans with pride all weekend but my tops are still huge!

Watching ice hockey later so will take a bar and some water with me. Hope the headaches have subsided xx

Yes that defo 11.7. How was the only party?
Collarbones are amazing. I can't stop touching mine!! Haha.
I'm going to visit my sister. My and her OH are already at the pub waiting for football. I'm gonna go later on. Gonna take my bar and shake with me and stick to water. Might even treat myself to a can of coke zero.
No headache today but feeling hungry already :-( x

Back