First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Was good yesterday didn't even have a coke zero just water. Headaches are gone but been feeling really hungry too. I have been waking up hungry and I'm never hungry in the mornings!!
It's probably just boredom of not being able to have what you fancy eating. The bars are getting me through at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had an accidental day off yesterday! Went for a huge walk with the dog and my son. We went stopped for a bacon butty (for him, tea for me and a bar) he wouldn't eat the butty so I did. Whoops, then husband came home with some chocolate for me (it's my birthday tomorrow) and I ate that too. I'm back today but I've discovered that water drinking is the key for me, if I don't drink then I crave naughty foods. These last 8 weeks I haven't craved naughty foods but yesterday with no water I did.

It was the last day of half term yesterday so I took him out for pancakes and I didn't even cave then, in fact I didnt think twice about it. What normal person can throw a bacon buttY? Especially one that cost £4.50 ha ha

Lemon yoghurt shake and chocolate coconut bar so far today. I'm going for 100% as my man is taking me out for a meal tomorrow which I am excited about.

Water does really help, i'm drinking pints and pints! Well if you are going to fall off the wagon then it may as well be for a bacon butty!!! The key is getting back on it and i'm sure you will.

A bacon butty I could pass on. If it had been sausage I would be fighting for it! Haha x

I'm so stuffed, it's been a long time since I've been full and had warm feet!

Had a lovely birthday, I don't think I'll eat again! Back on it tomorrow and I'm actually excited about it. What's that all about?

Glad you had a great birthday! Good luck today x

Thanks hun, day 4 for you isn't it? It seems easier with the first week and weigh in out of the way xx

Haha I'm having 2 days off its my sons 1st birthday today and got a meal with my best friend tomorrow. Gonna try and not go overboard and get straight back on it Saturday morning.
Really wanna go 100% and get some good losses x

Thanks hun, day 4 for you isn't it? It seems easier with the first week and weigh in out of the way xx

Yeah, feel rough today, looking forward to not feeling so empty in the day. Lyndsey who has a diary on here says she doesn't feel hungry anymore, hope that comes for me soon. Had a lecture off my mother about doing a crash diet. Doesn't matter if explain the science behind, she still thinks it's a fad.

Back on it today.
Had Pizza Hut for sons birthday Thursday and chinese for my friends hen party.
Today I feel so ill. I honestly feel like I'm gonna throw the lot up. I never want to feel like this again.

Whose up for a March challenge?!?
I'm going 100% for March, have 1 planned meal for Mothers Day which I'm going to stick to chicken skewers minus the chips and my friends wedding, it's only a buffet so I'm gonna skip it and take a bar.
Want to be at 11 stone by the end of March!

Bikini! I had a bad week really, lovely meal for my birthday then an impromptu night out in Manchester on Friday. I had chicken skewers and salad for lunch which isn't bad but the bottle of Rose threw me out of ketosis. We then had tapas at a lovely restaurant plus lots of cocktails. I'm not feeling too bad about it as it was my birthday but I'm with you on the 100% March, I want to be in the 10's by then so let's do it! No cheats planned so I'm going to have a good month. Weigh in put me at 11.11 so a few pounds on this week.

Onwards and downwards for next Sundays weigh in. Dreams of tapas and cocktails are far behind me :)

My portion sizes are alot smaller now and I get full really quickly. I only had meat and salad tapas so my choices are much better as well. Feeling proud of the change in me but sugar laden cocktails are bad but not an everyday occurrence :)

Aww it's horrible when 1 mistake turns into a few. But we can't always be good.

Well it's the 1st today so lets go for it. I will weigh in the morning so I know where I am. I was 11.11 so hoping to not be too far over.

I am aiming to lose a stone by the end of the month, which should just put me in the 10s!!

Then I'm going shopping and treating myself for all my hard work x

Yes, I've been 100% today so day one I guess? Let's do it.

I'm going to weigh daily this week, just putting it out there as I need the motivation after a week of nice treats :)

I accidentally ate a couple of roast potatoes today so I'm starting day 1 tomorrow will weigh in the morning. Hopefully can get a nice weight loss this month. I didn't lose much at all in February. Only about 7lbs which is absolutely rubbish on a VLCD x

I don't think I lost anything looking at my signature? Anyway today's weigh in puts me at 11.8 which is fantastic! I was obviously holding a bit of water weight over the weekend. I don't have a target this week just want to get into the 10's as soon as possible.

Good luck for today, 100% here we come! I'm going back to taking it day by day until my memories of good food disappear :)

Well done.
I'm at 11.11 today so hoping for 11.9 by next week.
Gonna stick to it 100%

Got my eldest home from school as he was sick last night so hopefully I can have a nap for a couple of hours so I won't be tempted to eat and got parents evening tonight. Hopefully will be an easy day x

11.7 today, I've decided my next little target will be 10.13 as it takes me to 2 and a half stone loss plus I'll be in the 10's.

Hope your baby is feeling better, my eldest is 14 and still my baby :)

Onwards and downwards :)

11.7 today, I've decided my next little target will be 10.13 as it takes me to 2 and a half stone loss plus I'll be in the 10's.

Hope your baby is feeling better, my eldest is 14 and still my baby :)

Onwards and downwards :)

The tens would be amazing. How do you have a 14 yr old??

Well done!!
I'm only 0.5lb down so still 11.11 haha
10.13 will be amazing can't wait to be there!! Hopefully will be there by the end of the month!!!
He is much better now. But coz he was sick he has to have 48 hours off school so still home today. Back to school tomorrow.
My 2 boys are 7 and 1 x

Back