First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

He's 15 in may, it only seems like yesterday that he was toddling around! I am 35 though so no spring chicken :)

My youngest is 5, he has cerebral palsy hence me being a stay at home Mum for the last 18 months, between phone calls from school and hospital appointments it's like a full time job!

That's the downside of daily weighing isn't it, you are literally looking at losing grams everyday. I'm going to hold off now til the weekend. I just wanted to see that unsightly gain gone ha ha

He's 15 in may, it only seems like yesterday that he was toddling around! I am 35 though so no spring chicken :)

My youngest is 5, he has cerebral palsy hence me being a stay at home Mum for the last 18 months, between phone calls from school and hospital appointments it's like a full time job!
I thought you were younger than me but I'm 35 too. I suppose we could have even older children! I have a 1yr old and 4yr old, I'm at home too but studying a degree. Yes I can imagine that is very much a full time job :)

Yeah but at least it's going down!! It's encouraging to see the numbers getting smaller x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What degree are you studying? I got my beauty qqualification whilst working part time after having my youngest but I do worry about losing my mind not working so I'm always considering my options.

Bikini, yes I love the numbers going down but I want the next pound, the next stone etc I can't wait for Sunday. I'm hoping for something impressive ha

11.9 today woo hoo!!!!

I'm at home again after having my youngest. My OH runs a car showroom so he works every weekend. Him and his partner tend to take one weekday off each. Makes it very hard for me to work around him.
Until my youngest was born I worked at McDonald's for 3 years just because it was so flexible with time. But new manager wasn't so flexible so decided not to go back.

Not sure what I want to do next. I would really love to go back to uni but costs so much and don't really know what I want to do.
I'm only 28 so still have time to get into a good career once little one starts nursery/pre school x

It's a juggling game that's for sure!

11.6 today, I like getting further and further away from the 12's. There's nothing worse than knowing that one big meal can tip you back into the 12's!

No target this week. Just hoping to see the 10's next week? Here's hoping now those cocktails are firmly in the back of my mind :)

Yes that is so horrible going up to the next stone after a binge it feels like so much more than a few lbs then.

I'm doing well today haven't been hungry at all. Had 2 shakes, just feeding little one (he is having meatballs and pasta I'm so jealous)
Then I'm gonna cook myself some chicken then that leaves a bar or a shake for later x

One day at a time :) we are getting there. Just bought a really nice dress from French Connection in a size 12. It will fit but I want to look good in it so I need March to be over!

I've asked my husband to do me a weight training plan. I have no interest in cardio at all so I've told him that under no circumstances is he to factor any in ha ha

Haha I have been thinking of what to do for exercise to tone up when i move on or add meals at the end of the month.
trouble is I don't get time to go the gym with the baby so need things I can do at home.
Really need to tone my inner thighs and my stomach more than anything. Weights are supposed to be really good. Think I'm gonna try some workout DVDs. Really wanna get the charlottes belly blitz gotta very good reviews on Amazon. And my belly needs blitzing!!! x

Try the 30 day shred, it's reallygood. It's in 3 sections so you only do one 20 minute section a day. In fact they have the first section on YouTube. Use bottles of water instead of weights. It's really good and you'll ache!

Still 11.6 this morning, I've decided I'd like to be 11.4 by Sunday but this may be a little hopeful :) I would still need to take off 5 pounds next week to get to the 10's I think that may be a stretch too far ha ha! Ah well, something is better than nothing?

I have done 30 day shred before didn't really notice much difference although it could be because there was so much fat on me haha
I'm still 11.9 today too but got into another pair of size 14 jeans that I couldn't get done up a couple of weeks ago. So still
I'm sure you can do it. If not in 2 weeks you will defo be there within 3 x

Just cutting up my pepper and mushroom for my omelette for dinner tonight.
Last 2 eggs in the house and suddenly everyone wants an omelette told them they will have to wait until tomorrow I have been looking forward to it all day!!! x

Omelette wasn't great really missed the cheese. Think I will just have a plain one in future. The peppers were too crunchy still.
But in better news today I'm 11.7

Well done :thumbup: I always cook off the veg for a bit before pouring in the egg. Like a bit of chilli powder too for a kick.

Yeah I didn't think before I put it in. I might try again. Makes a change from
chicken. I have chilli powder so could try that too.
I brought some paprika today too for my chicken. Might have a very small piece of chicken with paprika and pepper omelette. I use small eggs instead of large so don't think I would go too much over the allowances x

Before and after photo of weight loss.

FWI this is not just this journey first photo is from 2013 when I first decided I needed to lose weight. I then lost 2 stone then fell pregnant. Put it all back on. Then started again
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425660069.232330.jpg

Wow! Such a big change! Can't wait till I have an after picture to go with my before :D

Haha
I'm not finished yet am planning on losing at least another 7lb maybe even another stone.
Think i should be ok then to just tone up a bit and not need to lose any more.
I don't want to be a size 8 or anything x

Wow! You look amazing, so pretty. I love these before and afters :)

I've had a good week apart from the fact a snaffled a creme egg this afternoon. Going out all day tomorrow so taking a shake with me but I have made a picnic for the boys, pad thai, cheese and ham wraps, crisps, fruit, sausage rolls urghh I'll have to stay really strong. I've treated myself to a 2 litre bottle of Evan ha ha Woohoo for me eh? 11.5 and 3/4 but we know I don't count those.

I'm happy with that. I'll see what Sunday brings?

Back