First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

I'm gonna get Sunday out of the way and go 2 weeks 100% and hopefully scales will move the right way. Really want to see the 10s.
I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday don't know what will suit my slimmer face. I really like the look of graduated Bob but not as short at back x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love bobs I'm just not brave enough. I've always had my hair long until a hairdresser once cut it all off, literally went in for a restyle and they chopped off 6 inches! Only ever have a trim now. :D

I have had long hair for years too. I don't think I could go that short I might just go for shoulder length with lots of layers.
I want to do something dramatic but I'm just not brave enough. x

I'm thinking of going from this ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426233090.911481.jpg

To this style ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426233113.435039.jpg

That's lovely it will really suit you, my hair is just slightly longer than yours but won't grow any longer than that. I wear extensions when I can be bothered. I'd love to have really long hair but I think i'm getting a bit old for it now.

11.4 this morning, hope it's drops by another 2 by Sunday. I knew I wouldn't lose much after starting the training but I'm so impatient to be in the 10's, seems like I've been seeing 11 forever :)

I'm 11.7 today which isn't bad at all really. Hoping to get back down to 11.6 by Sunday.
Then God knows what I will be Monday morning
I'm determined to get out of the 11s by the end of March though. So after Sunday I'm 100% on this!! x

Think I'm just gonna go for it. Shoulder length hair is more manageable too I think.
Will add pics when I get it done on Thursday x

Oh to be 11 something!! I was happy to see 13 and single figures today. Mini milestones.

I was there not long ago. You will get there. It's a bloody hard road but it's so worth it. x

Whoops, it looks like I completely ignored your hair conversation! I posted and ran :)

I'll try and put together a montage of my hairstyles to make you smile, I've had mohican to long, pink, purple, blonde to black. I love changing my hair but at 35 the mohawk is out ha ha.

I love the lob, my bob is shorter but my plan is to grow it into a lob it just grows so slow!

Haha I'm not that adventurous I have had it boring and long for ages. Just want something a bit different but I'm scared I won't like it x

Feeling like I have left myself down this week. I'm up to 11.8 now so put on 2lbs from last week.
Know it's only 2lb and probably water but I could have lost 2lbs by now.
After tomorrow's Mother's Day meal I'm doing 100% for 2 weeks and I'm gonna see those 10s!!
10.13 will be a 4 stone loss for me since last year x

You'll do it by the end of the month easy! Try and stick to something carb free? You don't have to stuff yourself, that way the damage won't be too Bad. If it was the start of the diet it would be different but you have done so welland so close to goal so maybe treat it as a bit of a refeed Don't be too hard on yourself, it's just one meal :) enjoy yourself x

I'm at 11.3 today, it's been a slow week but I am due on next week so maybe a better week next week?

Still hoping for another pound tomorrow?

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you. I'm still on my period too so maybe holding some water too.
I have definatly cut my portions down I was really full on what I was making as a half portion yesterday so appetite is definatly less.
Hubby gave me more money for new clothes for Mother's Day. Don't know whether to just splash out on some 14s or try and lose this extra bit and see if I can squeeze into a 12.
I have brought Davina fit in 15 so will be starting my exercise soon.
Is it ok to exercise on step 2? Or should I wait until step 3 in a couple of weeks. Think it would really help my tummy slim down x

I think you just do what you can, if you can still exercise in stage 2 without feeling light headed then go for it. Just up your water intake I think as you'll sweat :)

That's the good thing about this diet, it definitely takes less food to make you full. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you Monday for some tough talking and 100% ha ha x

TOTM has just showed her face :) goodbye bloated, aching belly :)

Have you ever took evening primrose Sammy? I found it helps with totm.

No, my mum used to take them though when she was younger. I may look into them, do you take them?

My tummy is growling tonight, not feeling hungry but my stomach is :/

Back