First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

2015-03-14_21.36.27.jpg

Hopefully I have attached a collage of some of my worst hairstyles just to give us a giggle :)

Haha wow. Your current style is defo my favourite!!
Don't you look back and think what on earth was I thinking! I look back and think why the hell didn't my mum say No you are not doing that to your hair!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh yes, I always wanted short hair and then I got shorter and shorter. Eventually I was shaving my own hair! 2 years ago I actually shaved it all off! My husbands least favourite style as we had matching hair :) as I got bigger I felt like uncle fester! Short hair is very flattering on a slim face but it's so limiting in terms of what you can do with it. I'm back to sensible now ha ha

11.3 today, I'm not disappointed as I've added in some exercise. Still hoping for the 10's next week of course!

Happy mothers day to all us mummies (soon to be yummy mummies!)

Wow Sammy I love all those styles, you definitely have the face to carry it off. I had bright red a few years back. Bleached it first so it was full on red, to difficult to maintain though but as it was really long it did you great. Happy Mothers Day. Just had a lovely lie in :cool:

Right my weekends done. I feel like a whale probably look like one too. Haha
I'm back here tomorrow for my 2 week step 2 100% challenge.
Not going to weigh tomorrow coz I think I will cry. But by Monday 30th March I am going to be in the 10s. X

Your doing so well Sammi. I'm starting exercise tomorrow too. A lovely fellow mummy got me the Davina fit in 15 DVD so will be doing that 5/6 days a week. And going to try to walk to and from school run depending on weather every day. If it's nice can go on a longer walk.
Might do a squat challenge alongside too as I want a big round butt!! Haha x

I'd like a big round butt :( well biggish. Mine is flat and horrid with massive saddle bags at the top.

Sarah, good luck hun. You'll do brilliantly on this diet :)

I too have no button, I think if I had big boobs and a big Button I'd carry the excess weight better :)

I've had another whoosh moment, all of a sudden my arms and my tummy is flat :) I'm feeling pretty good this morning x

Sarah, good luck hun. You'll do brilliantly on this diet :)

I too have no button, I think if I had big boobs and a big Button I'd carry the excess weight better :)

I've had another whoosh moment, all of a sudden my arms and my tummy is flat :) I'm feeling pretty good this morning x

Brilliant, love a good whoosh! Hoping for one this week ;)

Ha ha, just noticed it's changed butt to button :) that's given me a midday smile.

The wooshs are good, just been doing a bit of shopping and actually noticed my reflection in the windows.

You'll get yours soon and many more. Makes the shake misery worthwhile :)

Despite feeling the size of a house today.
I went to tesco to try on some shorts and I fit into a size 12!!!!!
Have never been a size 12!
Been 100% today so far. I'm going for it now x

Well done on the woosh!!
I'm too starting to feel good about what I see again. Can't remember the last time I was happy with the reflection in the mirror x

Congratulations on the 12's! I've inspired my husband to start some cardio :) he's off out for a run with the dog. Since being on the shakes I'm more of a feeder than ever ha ha

I got the Davina fit In 15 DVD so have given that a go today. Gonna try and do it 5 days a week. Was out of breath but not sweaty. Just hoping to tone up my legs and belly more than anything. x

Muscle burns lots of calories as well, therefore we can eat more (eventually!) plus it makes you look good in clothes So well done you. Don't you feel better afterward? I swear I feel slimmer after one session :)

I love Jillian Michaels DVD'S, the 30 day shred is my fave but I've done some of her yoga too. Sounds like you're in the zone :)

I put on so much weight over that week/weekend off it really makes me worried for when I do come off the diet. I went up to 11.13 from 11.6 in a matter of days and I don't feel I really over ate any of the days.
I'm back down to 11.11 today AGAIN it's my best friends wedding tomorrow but I am not going off plan. It doesn't start until 3 so I'm going to have 2 shakes before I go. Take a bar with me, there's no sit down meal so don't have to worry about that.
I will pre cook some chicken before I go and leave it in the fridge to warm up when I get home for dinner x

This is my big fear now. Got a night out 6th June and im thinking, is it worth wrecking the diet for? We've got to take a break sometimes though.

Back