First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

By then you should be able to get away with eating some things.
Last time I did this diet pre pregnancy I came straight off and didn't put on any weight. I wasn't sticking to it 100% that time though so maybe I didn't have water to put back on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I hope I wouldn't put any weight on but I think I probably would. I'll probably take a week off then go back on for 3 till my birthday and then have another week off! It's going in and out of ketosis that grieves me, it was a pain in the arse :mad:

Yes it is. If you can get to step 3 by then you shouldn't be in ketosis anyway so won't be too bad. That's what I'm going to do once these 2 weeks are out of the way hopefully I will be in the 10s I'm gonna go up to step 3 and then think about doing a 5:2 style diet x

What do you mean by step 3?

Porridge
Half a mint bar
Chilli and swede mash
Chicken and brocilli
Half a coconut bar

Not hungry today phew. Not a very inspiring menu either :( still i'm happy with the mini whoosh hopefully I'll maintain it tomorrow.

Sorry I use slim and save or diet shack products but follow the Cambridge diet plan.
So started on 4 packs a day
I'm now on step 2 which is 3 packs a day and small meal from allowed food list
Step 3 you move down to 2 packs and add more food.
Step 4 move down to 1 pack.
It's supposed to be a good way to make sure you maintain as your slowly introducing food bit by bit. I think it may just be a way to get you to buy more products though x

They are exactly the same. Just haven't got as much choice meal wise but they do some great deals x

Think I'm going to have a look at diet shack and exante products because there just isn't the variation anymore with slim & save. How do you record you cals and carbs if you use different products? MFP?

To be honest I'm sure they are exactly the same products!! Most of them are logged on MFP but when you order they send you a sheet with all the nutritional information on.
I haven't been using MFP lately coz when your on VLCD it just keeps saying I'm not eating enough calories x

Having such a bad week. My steam generator iron has packed up!! Gonna try and fix it myself tonight. It's only a year old so may just have a blockage somewhere!
And last night my oven stopped working!! Think it's the element someone's coming out tomorrow to look at it so I will be having a shake for dinner tonight!!!

Having a 'really bored of this diet' kind of day. I suppose it happens 10 weeks in. I never thought I'd get this far. I think I'll see how I get by the end of the week but I think it's time for a change?

It is so boring. I was thinking of doing 5:2 using products for fast days. But not sure if that would work for losing weight after vlcd, know it would be excellent for maintenance x

That's a good idea but I hated 5:2 I couldn't stand the fast days. I'm just going to do as low carb as possible, protein shakes and start weight training. Sugar and refined foods put weight on me so they will have to be out unless its a special occasion.

Went to the wedding.
Felt so confident in my dress. Loads of people said how good I looked.
And I stuck to water and didn't eat anything. Took a bar with me. Was too tired when I got home to make dinner so I just had a couple of slices of roast chicken.
Here's me dressed for the ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426748837.382862.jpgwedding

I got this in TKMaxx. I don't often shop in there but I loved this dress.
I was hoping for a big whoosh in weigh loss but only 11.8 today. 2 more lb to be back to 11.6 so hopefully will be back by Friday and then have the weekend to get a bit of actual weight loss x

You look fab!!! Well done for staying on plan.

I'm hoping to be at target by the end of the month so I need to stick to it 100%. Specially after a binge weekend that I have now spent all week trying to get back to that weight. Could have been at target this week if I hadn't done that x

Back