First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Well done bikini! You look great, your waist is teeny! I'm still slimming and saving, I've been swapping one meal.out for food and next week I'll swap another until the shakes are all gone. I've definitely reached the end of the road with the vlcd, I'm totally over it :) but still in the weight loss zone. I still want to shift another 21lbs but I'll do it the old fashioned way of eating less and moving more.

I've learnt alot from the VLCD, I don't need to eat a huge amount to feel full, I don't need 3 huge meals a day and my choices (even when being naughty) have been so much better.

I'll still be posting on here with my losses as I want to see how you're all getting on :) this won't be a 'pity party' diary though with me chastising myself about my food choices as this weight is coming off come hell or high water :)

Off out tomorrow night in a very tight dress that I haven't even tried on yet but I know it will fit, now that's a great feeling!

Sammi I'm feeling the same! This diet is starting to bore me but God do I want those 10s!!!
I weighed this morning still 11.8 so I went and ate a cupcake!!!
Think I'm gonna try this weekend to get under 11.7 then I'm gonna have a real meal at night instead of just a bit of chicken.
I really want to try and continue for a another week but I'm not feeling strong at all at the moment.
Still want to get as far into the 10s as I can but I need some real food.
I still have a lot of packs left so gonna still be having at least 2 a day for as long as I can. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wondered why the weight wasn't coming off and I have been so hungry. TOTM again only 2 weeks since the last one!!!
Ate pizza and ice cream and some choc last night so not gonna dare weigh myself. Gonna take it easy for the rest of the weekend and try and get back on track on Monday. So hopefully I will have a good loss by next Monday. Can't see me reaching my 10.13 target but really hope I'm
not too far away xxx

Fresh start next week will be good x

I'm really struggling with the right mindframe for this.
I really want to get into the 10s though. Really need to get through the next 2 weeks with no cheats. Might have to put locks on the fridge!! It was so easy in the beginning but that was over 2 stone ago.
Just gotta keep reminding myself how much I want the 10s when I feel hungry.
Fingers crossed I can get them in the next 2 weeks. Then gonna use my remaining shakes slim fast style and having a 500 calorie dinner meal. Not gonna worry about the carbs hopefully that won't effect me too badly considering I'm still keeping my calories down. x

Back in it today!!!
On my last shake of the day feeling good!!
Know 1st day is quite easy. Tomorrow's another story. Really want this though!!
Good luck everyone x

Doing ok so far today. I went out shopping for the morning so didn't think about food. Ended up forgetting half my first shake.
Got my boys the cutest bits all matching. It's usually so hard to get them matching due to the age difference.
Got 2 more shakes left to have, got a bit of a headache but not actually hungry and I'm making a dinner I don't like so should be ok tonight x

On day 3 of 100% SS.
Feeling good. No cheats and plenty of water.
About to have my 2nd shake! Think I will take a nice walk down to the school later since the weathers nice too.

On day 3 of 100% SS.
Feeling good. No cheats and plenty of water.
About to have my 2nd shake! Think I will take a nice walk down to the school later since the weathers nice too.

Yay for 100% day 3. Yeah the weather is beautiful here. Bit chilly because I'm near the coast. Maybe it's a sneak peak of the summer ahead? Lol

It's a bit chilly here in Essex but the sun is shining.
Hopefully we get this Easter heatwave they are talking about! x

I gave in and weighed 11.5 (+3/4)
Lowest weight so far. Got 10 more days to go and 6lbs to lose to get into the 10s.
I can do this!!!
Feeling strong!!! x

Wherea everyone gone I fell off the wagon!!!
I was doing so well, now had 3 days of silly little cheats. Haven't done too much damage luckily but need to get back on this today to have any chance of reaching close to goal. Think I have left it too late to reach my 10.13 goal now I think 11.2 might be reachable if I stay 100% from today.
Come on!! I can do this!!! x

How's it going BikiniBody?

Back on it yesterday 100%.
Had 3 days of stupid little cheats being good all day then pinching the kids leftovers which wasn't loads but enough to effect weight loss.
Feel really disheartened but gonna try this week 100% and see what the result is x

I'm back! With a summer holiday booked it's time to get this 2 stone off :) I'm back weighing in at 11.9. It isn't too bad considering all that I have eaten in the last few weeks. So day 1, here we go. I have got some keediet shakes and slim and Save shakes. It's going to be hard skipping those evening mars bars but I know after a couple of days it'll be easy (kind of!)

Who's with me?

Hi Sammy, good to see you back :D you've still maintained a decent weight, well done. I'll be here for support xxx

Thanks, I know I've done well not to pile a stone on at least but my eating habits are alot better even my other half is impressed! Hoping for 7lbs off this week taking me to.11.2 then.hopefully I will see the 10's in a couple of weeks. I should have hit goal last week but life does get in the way. I have lots of lovely new summer clothes that are begging to be worn without spanx :)

You've done amazingly well, I bet you feel great. Thanks for the support, I may need it :) xx

11.6 today :) I do love this diet. Day 2 and I'm ready for you!

Lovely! Bet you've lost again today.

Back