First time on Slim and Save - hopefully last diet?

Yes, 11.5. Another 3lbs to go this week. Weigh in on Tuesday, I never start a diet on a Monday :)

I saw your pics fab and you look amazing! You have such a tiny waist now, don't we love this diet!?

The lowest I've been this year is 11.2 so as soon as I get there, it'll be my starting point again. This diet really has changed my eating habits, I've opted for small meals and smaller portions instead of going mental on food :) I think this will stand me in good stead when I actually reach goal.

Hols booked for 19th July, I'd love to be 9.7 then I have half a stone to play with on hols

Been for a huge walk with the doggy today. He got neutered a couple of weeks ago so it was his first off the lead. I was exhausted! Let's hope it takes another pound off tomorrow, God the first week is hard but the results are worth it.

Hi Sammy good to have you back you're doing great.
Aww poor doggy glad he's up for it now bless. I also have a puppy it's a great motivator to keep you active I think. :)

Definitely, he needs an outing twice a day which gets me out the door whether I like it or not. I've just had a read through your diary and our pups are the same age. We have a little jack russell. Your doing so well with your loss and I'm very impressed with your exercise, like you I want to look strong not skinny x

Aww how cute he must be tiny I always say I have a pony not a puppy she's so big but she stops me plodding and makes me walk very quickly to the point i have to start running.

I can't stand it I've been skinny and unfit and you don't look good the best I've looked is when I was 10st 7lbs and training 2 hours a day and I felt great also. I can honestly say being unfit and skinny and unfit and fat there was no difference to me only i could wear size 8 clothes. Healthy,strong and toned is the way to go in my opinion :)

Definitely, I used to box and as soon as I stopped I said hello to 3 and a half stone. Exercise is key to me. Been checking out befit channel on YouTube, there are loads of free workouts on there. I'm going to throw myself around the kitchen next week, get this weight shifted!

Ooh I've never heard of that I use to use sky's fab channel it had free Jillian Michaels video Bob Harper kettle bells I've recorded them all but i think it's cancelled or something as it's vanished these past 2 days.
I'll have to check that out.

I did a search for jillian Michaels and they stream most of her workout DVD's on there. I'm going to start that and ease myself gently into strength training I think. I desperately need to get my fitness levels up.

11.3 (and 3/4) this morning, not bad for a few days. Just a couple of pounds to go. I seem to have a mental block at 11.2, I can't seem to get below it before I cheat a little. Hopefully a couple of weeks at 100% will kick me up the butt :)

11.3 and no extras today :) going out for tapas tonight as my husband is working in London for the next couple of months so it's our last chance for alone time til our summer hols in July. I may take today's weight as my weekly loss then weigh again next Tues as I'm planning wine and calamari tonight :)

Hello Sammy

I think you will get under 11 stone in the next week or so....you are doing really well.....I managed to walk a lot the last time I did this and it really helped firm and tone my legs but I do remember suddenly running out of energy sometimes.....lol....

Hope you have a fab time hun :)

We did! :) roll on next Tuesday, I'm aiming for the 10's at long last! Getting rid of the mental block hopefully x

Someone made it into the 10's :) less than a stone to goal. Yayy me :)

Official weigh in Monday, hope the weekend is kind to me

Yay you hit 10st well done. 1st one to go :D
im so jel some day my wish on a star shall come true ahhh.
You're such an inspiration im on week 7 it's so amazing to see you doing so fab and so close to goal :D xx

Thanks girls, I just hope I've beaten my strange mental block :)

Bought some mousse mix this week, I forgot about how bad I find the shakes really. I just gulp them down really fast, turning them into a mousse makes the horrible taste linger! You live and learn I guess :)

Good luck for the weekend everyone x

Aww sorry to hear your not keen on the shakes. Are you finding the breakfasts soups meals and bars ok?

Well done on the 10's Sammy!

Back