First Time Slimfaster

Julsifer

Day 1

Breakfast, banana shake
Snack at about 1ish had 2 crispbreads with some beef paste (94 cals)
Lunch at about 3ish, banana shake
Got through a pint of water at this point
Went to work 3:45
had half a pint of water, felt hungry had a
Snack, Batchelors tomato cupppa soup (90 cals), and another half of water.
(Went to toilet 3 times!)
Finished tea time shift at work went to Lidl on the way home picked up tea
Tea Chicken Balti and rice (600 cals)
Snack, banana

Might have another snack later feel fine atm :) loving the banana flavour

Day 2

Well some good news and some bad news today. Lets start with the bad news, today i bought some new scales as all I had at home was the old carpeted salter one that didn't seem to budge from 13st whenever i stood on them. Yes needless to say my wildest dreams of stepping on my new shiny scales to reveal myself 7lbs lighter were inevitably quashed, well...all I could do was walk away from them shouting "why would you lie to me all this time!" pointing at the battered looking salter scales (like a person that had become unhinged at day 2 of her diet). What I had in fact done was buy £10 digital scales from Tesco, stood on them and became 6lbs HEAVIER! That's 13st 6lbs now.

Anyway now the good news. I managed to stay 100% all of my Day 1 and finished the day with one more snack of cock-a-leekie soup by Baxters watery but nice and only 84 calories for the whole can.

I've had to change things around today due to having work at 5pm till past midnight, so...
Day 2 (unravelled slightly at night)

Breakfast, banana, water
Snack, 1pm Mattessons fridge raiders chicken mini bites x2 (under 100 cals)
Lunch, 2:30pm Strawberry shake and more water
Tea, 7pm took to work for later 125g cooked egg noodles (217cals)
100g Mattessons smoked pork sausage (118 cals)
25g hot sweet chilli sauce (41 cals)
----------
= 494 cals
Snack, peach yoghurt (84 cals)

Then at work things started to go wrong:
2 shots of cookies and cream sidekick
2 bits of a work friends home-made white chocolate fudge!!!
in the end i substituted any other shots for small shots of diet coke :p

Someone please tell me i didnt do too bad and it could of been much worse :(
I'm dreading tomorrow another late night at work with good people but bad influences x

Day 3 Saturday

Waking up feeling refreshed despite the late night, glugged a bottle of water down by 12. Couldn't resist a cheeky weigh in today, showed a 2lb loss but i've decided i'm not paying any attention to it as it's my TOTM so expecting it to fluctuate frequently as it has done in the past. For example weighed myself last night (20th) was 13st today (21st) 13st 4lbs, so going to leave it until Wednesday morning and see what happens fingers crossed for a loss.
Have work this afternoon and tonight, i WILL be much better tonight but i think i will be having diet coke in the end if i must drink :/

Later...

Well i was a very good girl last night, stuck to water at work and didnt have any alcohol or snacks. Home at 3:30am after having a lengthy convo catch up with a friend from work about her triumphs with Dukan. :)

Shockingly i think the real challenge will be when i'm not at work (never though i'd say that) On a final note, i am struggling to keep up drinking the water.

Breakfast, Banana shake
Snack, Banana
Lunch, Banana shake
Snack, Mattessons chicken mini bites
Dinner, 100g King Prawns, 100g Egg Noodles, Hot sweet chilli sauce, tomato puree
Snack, Banana

Half a diet coke<-- don't know where to put this as there's not many calories but probably not allowed it

Day 4 Sunday

Nothing special to report today no work till 7pm so had to keep myself occupied so as not to open the fridge and eat the pizza slice that was in there, other than that not had a bad day could have been better. If only i could resist the smell of fish and chips.
Roll on Day 5 (No work yaaay)

Breakfast, Banana shake
Snack, 42g mattessons low fat sausage (99 cals)
Lunch, Banana shake
Tea, parsley sauce 239 cals (13g marge,13g flour,250ml milk, parsley) egg noodles 125g (217 cals) King prawns 100g (55 cals)
---------

Snacks, 40g sour cream and onion pringles (206 cals) counted it as two snacks for eating half a tub at a time

Naughties

Other half had fish and chips for tea, he left the room and i pinched 2 chips and a bite of his fish
:p

Day 5 Monday

Late start today didn't rise till 11am seem to wake up earlier with the late nights :rolleyes: anyway put some feel good tunes on, bunged some clothes in the washer got the hoover out and got started with some workouts :) was supposed to go jogging but was let down by a couple of my friends so that sucked a little. I hate jogging on my own i don't go half as far and it makes me quite anxious, but made the best of a bad situation.

Breakfast, Strawberry shake
Snack, Banana
Dinner, Half San Marco cheese and tomato pizza (308 cals) 100g Everyday Value Mushy peas (75 cals) 99g 3-way cooked chips (153 cals)
Snack, 42g Mattessons smoked pork sausage reduced fat (99 cals)

Didn't realise till after tea i hadn't had my second shake, so had a strawberry shake about 7:30pm plenty of time after tea

Snack, Cream cracker (35 cals) 1g Stork marg (5 cals) 5g Red Leicester cheese (21 cals)

Had about a litre and half of water aiming for more tomorrow

Day 6 Tuesday

Bit of a boring day got a tad excited about Christmas rather randomly lol work at 7:30pm with an infamous nibbler so should be interesting tonight

Lunch, 2x KFC thighs (500 cals) small gravy (51cals)
Dinner, Strawberry shake
Snack, 42g Mattessons reduced fat sausage (99cals)
Snack, 40g Sour cream and onion pringles (210) bit over but not too bad, counted it as two snacks

Half a diet pepsi later at work and managed 2 litres of water :)

Day 7 Wednesday, Weigh in day!!!

6lb Loss!!! :wow::eek:

I really wasn't expecting anything that big i thought maybe 4lbs if i'm lucky but this is ridiculous. Really motivated and excited to do week 2, its all been surprisingly easy. The first day or two i felt a little hungry toward the ends of the night but then again its a time when i should really be in bed and not thinking about food, so getting out the habit of eating late at night or after work has taken some getting used to and the only other times I've found it difficult is when i can smell chips, not the nice homemade ones either the nasty take out, delicious fast food ones :p

Plan for today...

Breakfast, Banana shake
Lunch, Banana shake
Snack, 42g Mattessons reduced fat sausage (99 cals)

Tea
Parsley sauce 239 cals (13g marge,13g flour,250ml milk, water if too thick, parsley) Tinned New potatoes 200g (140 cals) King prawns 100g (55 cals) couple carrots (32 cals)
--------
466 cals

Snack, TBA
Snack, TBA

Plan for week 2 try and get more jogging in this week, only went once on week 1 so trying not to let that slip :)

Day 8 Thursday

Thanks Lmg i'm really trying hard you should of seen me today surrounded by 3 guys eating Maccy D's and i'm eating a sushi snack pack from tesco for 115 cals :p its over but still could've been much worse :rolleyes:

Thursday started the day with a jog then had work to distract me through the late afternoon so not a bad day has been had by me :D

Lunch, Strawberry shake
Tea, Jacket potato with Tuna and Mayonnaise
------
515 cals

Bourbon biscuit, Tea with semi skimmed milk and 1 tsp Cologran sweetener powder

Makes a Grand Total of = 596 cals for Teatime

Snacks, Golden vegetable Cupa soup (81 cals)
Banana
Mister Choc choco and caramel minis (94 cals)

Day 9 Friday and Day 10 Saturday

Friday

Breakfast, Banana shake
Lunch, half caramel half banana shake YUMMY!
Snack, Smoked salmon sushi pack from Tesco (115 cals) a bit over but better than the Macdonalds i was surrounded with :sigh:
Tea, Stone baked thin margherita pizza quarter (256 cals) Garlic and herb baguette approx half (254 cals) = 510 cals
Snack, Cheese puffs (101 cals)
Snack, Duck mini spring rolls x2 (102 cals)

Saturday

Breakfast, Half banana and half caramel shake
Lunch, Chocolate shake
Tea, 100g King prawns (50 cals) 175g Pilau rice (299 cals) 25g rogan josh (24 cals) Garlic and half an onion (33 cals) Cheese puffs
:eek: (101 cals) = 507 cals
Snack, banana
Snack, Sidekick cookies and cream 25 ml (40 cals)

Also got poured a full fat Pepsi at work by accident which i had to drink :/ nvm (110 cals)

Get the feeling this weeks weigh in isn't going to be very good :/ on the up side i'm loving the caramel flavour and i wont have work till Friday after Sunday so i can focus a bit better, that's the plan anyway
:) The 'Myfitnesspal' app really helps with making tea would definitely recommend it specially if you lidl shop like me with lesser known brands :)
Unfortunately my dad kindly bought me a carrot cake the other day from home bargains i think he said but it has not got any calorie information on it so going to make the probably sensible decision and not even look at it, its sat in the back of my fridge looking very sinful (not that i'd know cos i'm not looking :p) it wasn't in the database so meh i'll live without it i think.

x

Day 11 Sunday Day 12 Monday

Sunday

Breakfast, Half caramel half banana shake
Lunch, caramel shake
Tea, Chicken thigh (228 cals) Baby new potatoes (182 cals) Gravy (49 cals) Carrots (32 cals) Marg (48 cals) = 539
Snack, Banans
Snack, Chesse puffs (101 cals)
Snack, cheese puffs (101 cals)

SNACK, cheese puffs (101 cals) :p got a bit hungry after a late night at work and couldn't help myself. Went for a jog though so that kind of makes up for it right?

Monday

Breakfast
, Banana shake
Lunch, Caramel shake
Tea, Pilau rice (214 cals) Chicken thigh (216) Sweet chillli dipping sauce (69 cals)
Snack, Cheese puffs (101cals)
Snack, Mister choc, choco and caramel mini (94 cals)

No work today yay!

Day 13 Tuesday Day 14 Wednesday Weigh in day!

Tuesday

Breakfast, Chocolate shake
Lunch, Half caramel half banana shake
Tea, Chicken thigh, smoked pork sausage, baby new potatoes, sliced mushroom = 473 cals
Snack, 40g Pringles tub salt and vinegar (205 cals)
Snack, Banana

Wednesday Weigh in Day

2lb loss!
:D I'll be a skinny mini in no time

Breakfast, Half banana half caramel shake
Lunch, Half banana half caramel shake
Tea, Gammon, chicken thigh, baby new potatoes, mayonnaise = 464 cals
Snack, Smoked poork sausage (99 cals)
Snack, Mister choc choco and caramel bar (205 cals)

Day 21 Weigh in Day ALREADY!

Well what a week!!! I've not managed to post any of my food diary this week, apologies. Works been none stop and I've done my best to not let it interfere with my diet succeeding most of the time, Sunday was a long one at work 4pm until stupid o'clock as it was my bosses last day so we had a little party at the end of the night cake might have been had as well as tears and laughter :wave_cry: we're like a family so it was a very emotional time. For the most part the diets been pretty easy but I did go a little overboard on that Sunday with cake and drink and more drink :p but never mind I have a pretty good feeling about the forthcoming week. Only managed to squeeze in jogging once, shame on me and as a result it was hard work. Definitely need to do twice a week minimum. So weigh in today was only to be expected with a 1lb gain which to be honest i can live with and I'm not going to let it get the best of me.

Today i've been an early bird and was up, dressed and out the door by 6:55 for a jog! All by myself no less!! So i'm going to let that set the tempo for the rest of the week and we shall see what weigh in brings next Wednesday, feeling quite optomistic i must say maybe its just my endorphins flowing after my jog :p, managed 1.3 miles in 15 mins not bad, what was bad was the cool down when i got home after realising i forgot to warm up! tut tut me. Let me see what else, I've ordered a bunch of clothes from h&m a size down from what i am now to inspire me even more, my goal is to be able to wear them when i go visit my friend in Sheffield in 6 weeks time, finger crossed.

Anyway must dash lots to do, people to see etc etc :) Wish you all a motivational week ahead, we can do this xx

Sounds like your doing really well. Im going to start my diet tomorrow, odd to start on a saturday I know, but im very determined. Your posts really help :) .. p.s your work sounds more exciting than mine with shots lol x

Sounds like your doing really well. Im going to start my diet tomorrow, odd to start on a saturday I know, but im very determined. Your posts really help :) .. p.s your work sounds more exciting than mine with shots lol x

Haha I'm not sure about exciting but we're definitely a tight-knit little group its bar staff against the world round here :p Good luck starting today i dont think it matters when you start if you're focused you can do it, when i started i was a bit reluctant to start on a day when i had work cos i new i'd be surrounded by temptation but thinking about it now that was a bit silly really since i work at some point during the day most days so there's no getting away from it, and it turned out once i got over the temptation factor it was a good distraction from food at home :) I'm glad my posts are helping someone i've popping all my food diary into my "myfitnesspal" which is really handy and only recently discovered you can use it on the computer as well and it automatically updates on your mobile device and visa versa, nifty!

I've been mainly eating chicken and new potatoes with gravy with the occasional veg added its not been too bad or chicken and rice the little microwave rice from home bargains because i'm a lazy :p I did have mash this week too with Stella McCartney Veg sausages and gravy which were not bad actually, for snacks I've been enjoying mini duck spring rolls from Lidls the Partytime ones or if I'm at work at night I'll save up two of my snacks and have a tub of 40g Pringles cheese and onion (204 cals) at the end of the night :) that is literally what i've been having really with a very slight variation but not much.

I have stuck to my word and been jogging at least twice this week and its paying off i feel I've got a good feeling about weigh in this week not been measuring my inches as I don't have a tape measure but i feel like I'm losing inches from my legs and from just under my boobs, managed to cut my jog time down as well on Friday with 12 minutes for the same 1.3 miles, I'm averaging 9 minute miles! :D which is average i know, but still!!!

Anyway enough of my ramble, need to go get some more powders today seems Superdrug are still doing there 3 for 2 offer YAY and I might have a low calorie subway while I'm out too nommynommy! I'll let you how that goes, Good luck today hope you enjoy it as much as i am first day or two might be a little hard but don't give up you can do it!

xx

ETA: Dont forget to drink plenty of water :)

Day 27 Weigh In Day!

TOTM :cry:eek:therwise I'd of been able to write down a 4lb loss I'm sure, but today I guess I'm happy to report a 2lb loss which is fine. I know I know be more enthused right! Its the hormones talking.

2lb LOSS!! :D

On the up side I've still been continuing with my jogging and managing to go Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Got a new duffel coat for winter that i wanna be able to fit into by the end of November when i drop another 7lbs-ish so yeh all in all not a bad week. Nothing special to report food wise, although i did have a weird concoction for tea last night due to my laziness and unwillingness to defrost any meat, so i ended up having left over chicken meatballs left over tuna with pilau rice and bits of chopped up smoked sausage :p it was filling anyway but about 9 calories over 600 but mleh! My snacks were under so it all works out. Going to work on drinking my water today let it slip a little yesterday only had one glass naughty me, but I know I'll do better today I usually do on the days I go jogging don't know why....

Back