first time!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by highlymotivated, 29 April 2014 Social URL.

1. highlymotivated

highlymotivated New Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello, I'm 16 and a bit overweight, at 5'10 and 14st 2lbs. I've decided to go on TFR Lipotrim to get down to a size 12 (hopefully!) from a size 16 by the end of June, for my prom! I've always been a bit on the heavy side, always looking dreadful in photos, it even got so bad that I became clinically depressed.

So now, I've decided to take drastic measures and lose lots of weight fast to look good in my prom dress and photos.
    I've just finished my first day and it was easier during the day, what with being occupied with school, but the evenings are proving to be waaay harder!

But, luckily, I'm highly motivated for this! Will update my progress, my weigh in is next Tuesday. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnymansam

skinnymansam Full Member

Start Weight:
    1st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    1st4.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.4lb(7.23%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Welcome to the forum and just make sure you drink enough water throughout the day but good luck.

4. slim2bee

slim2bee Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Keep going highlymotivated remember we are all doing the shakes with you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.