First Timer

Rockmelly

Hi All
I have decided after months of being unhappy with my weight to do something about it!
:)
I have tried WW and SW, but never RC. There was an advert in my local paper about a group starting up nearby and I think that with the exercise it will help.
I am 42 years with a 4yr old boy and a 2yr old girl, :family2:I work full time and my job is quite active so you would think that weight wouldnt be a problem!!
I think my problem is not having regular meals, and then I get super hungry and grab anything I can to eat! It is also because I am so tired at the end of the day I cannot be bothered to prepare for the next day..
I have about 3 1/2 stone to lose...
With regards to membership etc, how many exercise classes can i go to? Do i have to pay individually for each one?

morning
I haven't started RC yet but in a similar situation to you. I've been following SW for the last couple of year and lost 1.8st on it but spent too Mich time faffing with it for a while. So new year, new start. I emailed the local leader and she said it was £22 for one class a week for a month or £33 for unlimited classes so as many exercise classes as you can do! I'm not sure which to go for.
not sure exactly how it works yet but intrigued to start.
Good luck!

Hope you both enjoy the diet :)
I've lost 2 stone, stayed the same over Xmas, but need to find a renewed energy boost now to get cracking again with it. I have at least 10 stone left to go, so going to take a while, but it's a good diet and easy to follow the principles.
:)

Class cost

Hi,
I'm new to RC and am trying it because when I was at the docs they said if I was committed to losing weight they could help. What that consisted of was the RC class. Apparently (as I've read on the RC Website) it's a new initiative by some PCTs and you get 12 weeks (1 class a week) free. My first class will be this coming Tuesday.
Just thought I'd jump in here in case your PCTs are doing something similar...
Cheers,
Viv

Hi,
I'm new to RC and am trying it because when I was at the docs they said if I was committed to losing weight they could help. What that consisted of was the RC class. Apparently (as I've read on the RC Website) it's a new initiative by some PCTs and you get 12 weeks (1 class a week) free. My first class will be this coming Tuesday.
Just thought I'd jump in here in case your PCTs are doing something similar...
Cheers,
Viv

Thats great news :) hope you enjoy your class!
Good luck

Back