FIRST TIMER!!!

also if tis a choice between eating like a mad thing or being thin id take the latter wer all in control of what goes in and since wer responsible for our past wer responsible for our future enabling us to pave any path we want

I like it, what a great outlook not just for this but in general. It's great to har someone so postive on week 4. Thx

Just have to remember the PIN for my ticker so that I can make the adjustments!

I know!! I had hoped I would reach the ne stone mark this morn so was even happier when I got over the stone mark today! Woo Hoo! I spoke to the chemist today about us going away end of month and what should I do, she said she thought if I was planning on eating ANYTHING then I have to refeed the week before I go and continue to eat wisly whilst I am away, enjoy my break and get back to it! Think I am gonna do that. x

WOW. Amazing weight loss and will power!! You have done so well, to start before xmas and then carry on while you went away. I don't think I could sit and have just grilled chicken - I KNOW I couldn't, no will power at all. You will reach your goal in n. Well done no time :)

WOW what amzing will power - can I have some !!!!

:0 :0

Back