First timer

Emma220

I am joining my local class tomorrow. I've been dieting most of my adult life and have mainly swayed towards weightwatchers in the past (hope that's not swearing here) and have also tried food replacement diet too.

I need to lose weight on a plan that I will be able to stick to once I'm at my goal weight. One that is liveable and healthy.

Aiming to lose at least a stone fr Christmas, hopefully more. Wish me luck, no doubt I will be in here asking for advise as its all new to me :)

Hi, Iv done Slimming world before and have Re-Joined last week. Frist weigh in tonight :) I find Slimming World to be more of a healthy eating plan then a diet, Which is great and easier to stick too... Good Luck !!

Last edited:
Welcome Emma, like you i too have done weight watchers & lipotrim with some fantastic results perfect for my wedding day.

Four years down the line i weighed in at slimming world at my heaviest!. Im 2 weeks ahead of you, should you wish to buddy up and motivate each other.

All the best.

Hi guys, well I joined tonight and the leader is just lovely as are the group. I think in going to like it. I'm going to read all the books tomorrow because it really does seen too good to be true!

Looking forward to getting stuck in

Hope your weigh ins went well :).

Back